Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard need fix leveling next expansion.

Leveling sucks is a huge issue. Why? Just look at history:

BC: faster leveling than vanilla -> 2.4 Quel' Danas dailes
    Wrath: faster than BC, Heirloom, Dungeon finder -> More dailies at level capped
    Cata: faster than Wrath, Azeroth Reforged, Linear questline -> More dailies at level capped
    MoP: faster than Cata. Level capped boost, xp potion -> Mandatory dailies
    WoD: faster than MoP. Free boost. stat squish->xp squish too. One-shot mob -> Garrison and apexis crystal grinding. 2hours get to level cap (From lv1 to lv 100). Flying achievement
    Legion: WTF?????? -> 60m AP grinding, Legendary grinding, Flying Achievement grinding. Mandatory grinding to enter the Arcway and Court of Stars dungeons.

See the trend here? Fast leveling ruins the entire experience of this game, solves no problem and even brings more issues.

What I laugh at is Arena Minigamers don't want grinding AP because they think it is PVE content. lol
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-01-12 at 06:35 AM.

Yeah, that would teach those pesky arena players! Right?

Deleted
    You don't have to grind AP. That's just something the player base has done to get higher. You can just get it passively through playing where you want.

Same with legendaries. Can work passively.

You only have to grind what you want to grind. Idieeeeet.

Why all servers are "Incompatible" under all populations and after trying I get this Error message in login screen that "You have been disconnected 51900223" ? What to do? HALP!

Deleted
    Never got why they scraped the idea of scenarios completely. They were perfect story-mmo-leveling content. Far better than gathering carrots and killing birds.

Deleted
    Leveling got faster and faster. So what? How does a throttled down lvl curve affect us? We are already max level and 10 new lvls in the next expansion won't be enough for years. Leveling was sped up so that new players don't have to play for a year to reach max level. You gotta keep in mind they are NEW and not leveling efficiently

7+ Year Old Account
    Am I reading this right: fixing leveling means making leveling slower?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, would say, the speed of Mists of Pandaria, WITHOUT potions, would be the better leveling speed, I think. Warlords of Draenor had the smoothness at a perfect. I think Legion has the activity at a great part and Mists of Pandaria has the speed straight on... I just think catch-ups shouldn't function until you have one maxed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Never got why they scraped the idea of scenarios completely. They were perfect story-mmo-leveling content. Far better than gathering carrots and killing birds.
    I have to agree on that, was a brilliant tool!
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-01-12 at 10:41 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Half the things you're complaining about aren't associated with the leveling experience at all.

I'd like AP grinding, Artifact Knowledge and some other questlines to be attainable as you level to 110, but you're talking more about early endgame, not the sub-levelcap experience.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Half the things you're complaining about aren't associated with the leveling experience at all.

I'd like AP grinding, Artifact Knowledge and some other questlines to be attainable as you level to 110, but you're talking more about early endgame, not the sub-levelcap experience.
    I ignored that part of the OP's post due to it not really being leveling.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I'm gonna up the ante and ignore the OP.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not really being leveling? hmhm. Is AP grinding leveling? Yes, it is. Blizzard just pushes what leveling should do to the end game. They need slow leveling down and reduce dailies.

Would love to know which dailies were "mandatory" in MoP. I didn't do a single one and I went into Mogushan just fine at 460-463.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-01-12 at 12:20 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Would love to know which dailies were "mandatory" in MoP. I didn't do a single one and I went into Mogushan just fine at 460-463.
    Would love to know which leveling was mandatory in vanilla? I'm just fine at level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Would love to know which leveling was mandatory in vanilla? I'm just fine at level 1.
    What does that have to do with my post? I asked which dailies were mandatory in MoP because I don't remember being forced to do any dailies or them being mandatory. So again. Which dailies were "mandatory" in MoP?

7+ Year Old Account
    What does that have to do with my post? I asked which dailies were mandatory in MoP because I don't remember being forced to do any dailies or them being mandatory.
    5.0 rep grinding for valor

5.0 rep grinding for valor
    You didn't have to do that at all. You could go into Mogushan Vaults just fine at 460 item level. So again not mandatory. Try again. I don't think you have any idea what mandatory means personally.

lmao grinding for entering arcway and CoS. you just have to do the fuckign story line to enter in god damnit.

7+ Year Old Account
    You didn't have to do that at all. You could go into Mogushan Vaults just fine at 460 item level. So again not mandatory. Try again. I don't think you have any idea what mandatory means personally.
    But you would fall behind if you don't do these dailies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    lmao grinding for entering arcway and CoS. you just have to do the fuckign story line to enter in god damnit.
    Also need rep grinding

But you would fall behind if you don't do these dailies.
    Not by much. Still didn't make them mandatory. You could go into Mogushan at 460, you could progress and gear up gradually in there with 489 gear which included weapons. Then you could progress HoF even with a few 463 pieces equipped. You were in no way forced to do the dailies. So try again. People were also making crafted pieces to help them gear up at the time because the recipes dropped from raids.