Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've gotten 6 in the past two days, along with two of the recipes.
    I think that's pretty high compared to the average. I just received my 8th yesterday, having applied the enchant the day it was released. I've gotten a decent amount of containers; I'd say roughly on-par with when I ran Bloodhunter. While I think the per-container drop chance should remain the same, having a chance to get two would be nice. Maybe it's already like that and I just haven't seen it? Anyways, I'm at 8 and all but one recipe thus far; I think that's somewhat average, maybe a bit below average.

I'm just upset that by the time I'd obtained enough to make a pair of goggles, the price had dropped so dramatically that it's really only worth selling the glass directly at this point! Here's hoping they add more recipes for the material; it really reminds me of Jard's or something, just with a more interesting method of obtainment; even if it's just one high-cost craftable like a mount, I feel like there should be alternatives to the goggles. I'm sure that over time we'll get something. I miss the days of rare Engineering schematics from raid bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pentru View Post
    Did anyone had my bad luck? I opened like 15 Sprocket Containers and got only 2 felglass. Is it supposed to be that low rate or am i just unlucky? On the other hand i got all recipes ^./rng
    I got like 9 so far, but sold them all for 6kg a piece. Good money.

I also got all of the recipes for all armor type. Those were generally easy to get. Got them all in like 10 boxes.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama