Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    I have been trying to simm around and i always get that using raging blow over rampage as enraged and with 100 rage is better. Is it because i have the legendary helm and ring?
    i dont think so, if your raging blow is up when you hit 100 rage and you re enraged i would press rb before rampage, tho i would not wait and press rampage when rb is on cooldown

Do we have an optimal path for 7.2? Are we going to go straight for Death and Glory or pickup Wrath and Fury, Unrivaled Strength and Raging Berserker first?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Do we have an optimal path for 7.2? Are we going to go straight for Death and Glory or pickup Wrath and Fury, Unrivaled Strength and Raging Berserker first?
    Pretty sure the first 34 traits are required just as they've always been. WoWhead PTR calculator is suggesting that it's first 34 to unlock the 1 trait of Titanic Power (5% damage) and then Fury of the Valarjar unlocks allowing the the rest of the traits to unlock in a linear fashion up until Death and Glory and then 50 traits into the stat proc.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Pretty sure the first 34 traits are required just as they've always been. WoWhead PTR calculator is suggesting that it's first 34 to unlock the 1 trait of Titanic Power (5% damage) and then Fury of the Valarjar unlocks allowing the the rest of the traits to unlock in a linear fashion up until Death and Glory and then 50 traits into the stat proc.
    Yeah however once you spend your 35th on Titanic Power 8 traits in your main tree are increased by 1 including Wrath and Fury, Unrivaled Power and Titanic Strength. Your 36th point is going to be Valarjar after that you have the option to either max out previously mentioned traits at 4/4 OR go for the new golden trait Death and Glory.

This is all according to http://ptr.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/warrior/fury

Finally got draught, and I know it's to be used with BC/Rampage combo but I know before I read about when to sync it with Avatar ( like every other or something ) with the 4p bonus and convergence. Anyone remember the draught rotation off hand?
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

10+ Year Old Account
    It's written in the OP.

Opener with 4p
    BC+Ramp -> Draught -> RB -> BT -> OF
    You need Lust or an unfeasible amount of Haste to fit OF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Yeah however once you spend your 35th on Titanic Power 8 traits in your main tree are increased by 1 including Wrath and Fury, Unrivaled Power and Titanic Strength. Your 36th point is going to be Valarjar after that you have the option to either max out previously mentioned traits at 4/4 OR go for the new golden trait Death and Glory.

This is all according to http://ptr.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/warrior/fury
    Ah didnt notice that. Thanks for the heads up.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    With relic ilvl's, every 5 relic ilvls is 1 weapon ilvl. So that's a 5 ilvl increase on your weapon.
    Going from an 890 to 900 was +3, so not always.

Deleted
    Is the haste breakpoint for getting an extra cast inside rc still ~25% with Reckless Abandon?Btw is there a universally better skill to open battle cry so that I can macro them?
    Last edited by mmoc53495deb40; 2017-03-24 at 05:53 AM.

Here is my question around execute phase. I like frothing so that's where my question lies. I get the first section where we get 100 rage execute then fs bt execute. I get before cd's we spam execute knowing wel get 100 rage with Bc. And then we spam all our rage away inside Bc. So now after Bc falls do we minimize execute use to get back to 100 rage. Or follow the execute fs bt rotation and just wait till we're at 100 rage again. Really wish we had a spot to test this on dummies/ practice

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Is the haste breakpoint for getting an extra cast inside rc still ~25% with Reckless Abandon?Btw is there a universally better skill to open battle cry so that I can macro them?
    It's a good idea to have at least two macros. One with BC (and possibly other cooldowns) along with Rampage, which needs to be spammed since only pressing it once won't count as having enough rage for the Rampage and such won't cast it. This is your "standard" rotational BC macro. The other macro is to macro BC (along with possible other cooldowns) with BT, which should be used sub 20% for when you have gathered a bunch of Juggernaut stacks and prepare to unleash a massive burst of damage. This time you want to spend all rage on Executes, but want to make sure you're enraged for the massive damage increase, so start out with a BT. If you're sub 20%, want to unleash the BC, but already are enraged from a previous BT, you want to BC into Execute, which can be macroed or just used on the fly without any macro (as the situation isn't as common as the others) and fill with BT as the enrage falls off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Going from an 890 to 900 was +3, so not always.
    Oh, interesting it's the jump from 895 to 900 that's yields 2 weapon ilvls. 905 to 910 is 2 weapon ilvls as well, as is 915 to 920. There's also a 2 weapon ilvl jump on 870 to 875.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Do you pop Avatar + BC + Rampage > DOS at start?

I am just making sure that I have my Avatar usage correct at the start of the fight, or should I pop Avatar after DOS runs out.

Thanks

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundor View Post
    Do you pop Avatar + BC + Rampage > DOS at start?

I am just making sure that I have my Avatar usage correct at the start of the fight, or should I pop Avatar after DOS runs out.

Thanks
    It's one of your highest damaging abilities and scales with 20%. Of course you should use DOS with Avatar. You also should never use Avatar without BC being available to use inside of it's window.

Deleted
    If you cast the afforementioned rc+bt/ramapge macro will rc go off even if you're inbetween gcds?If so is there a way to resolve this?

Cannot choost combination - hat/ring or hat/feet.
    I guess simcraft will not give me good answer.
    Can you help me?
    I got all gear from NH.

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    If you cast the afforementioned rc+bt/ramapge macro will rc go off even if you're inbetween gcds?If so is there a way to resolve this?
    By rc, do you mean BC? If so, then yeah of course it will go off between GCDs as it is not on the GCD, and then waste .5 seconds or so until you're off the GCD and your next ability (as part of the macro, if you're spamming it) is ready to be used. The resolve to this is to not press the macro when you're on the GCD, no other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Deleted
    Ye sry I mean battle cry.

Using Convergence of Fates and Draught of Souls/Odyn's Fury
    Unless encounter mechanics require you to hold cooldowns, use Battle Cry on cooldown and hold other cooldowns to line up with it.
    I've been getting empty battle cries (as in neither OF or DoS to use in it) ever since I got convergence and just using BC on cd. Is that okay? Or should I hold BC for ~10 seconds for dos/avatar to come off cd instead of hold them for about 20+?

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo83 View Post
    Cannot choost combination - hat/ring or hat/feet.
    I guess simcraft will not give me good answer.
    Can you help me?
    I got all gear from NH.
    why do you think that someone can answer you this better than simcraft?