Potential for a crit build Fury warrior in 7.2?

Now I know it may be a long shot especially since the pre-ToS changes haven't come through yet but could there be potential for a crit focused build in 7.2 atm?

I'm not saying that it would be exactly fun to play but looking at pulse of battle which grants a potential total of 8 rage if both land a critial strike and the fact that raging blow can be spamed if you don't take Inner rage, throw in endless rage and some legendary luck from Ceann-Ar Charger and could we be sitting on a rage making machine?

Build a shit ton of crit to try curb your enrage luck maybe even play with carnage if you want to be extra safe.

Probably has a shit ton of flaws but it'd be fun to see if anyone happens to be sitting on a heap of crit gear for some reason.

Some things that I see not working is trying to stack juggernaut while spamming raging blow for rage in the enrage window. In fact in any case the execute phase is just fucked.

Plus I'm not sure if these are current but the t20 set bonuses seem to lend themselves toward spamming raging blow.

(2) Set (Fury): Bloodthirst critical strikes have a 50% chance to grant you Raging Thirst, increasing the damage of your Raging Blow by 50% for 8 sec.

(4) Set (Fury): Raging Blow increases the damage and healing of your next Bloodthirst by

Inner Rage
    50%, stacking up to 10 times

20%, stacking up to 10 times.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I kinda just had the idea and started typing.

Crit will never be a viable stat to go after as long as Battle Cry exists in its current state.

So, there's no sims, so I can't say for sure. But I think it actually could work pretty well (prot war here, just looking at numbers). For one thing, assuming CoF is nerfed for ToS, Battlecry will not be as significant as it is currently. Furthermore, as overall stats increase, the ability to reach the crit "cap" required while still having decent offstats is more likely.

Not sure how much rage you could really get from Raging Blow though. Without a lot of haste, it's hard to get that many in during enrage (2 at max I believe). However, the bloodthirst passive should help somewhat, since a 10% chance to double hit means a 10% chance for another crit chance, which would help maintain enrage.

In terms of the execute phase, if you could take massacre instead of carnage, then execute phase might end up pretty nice. Execute crits would give you that free rampage, so you should honestly be pretty fine.

I agree with the point of the tier set, it would synergize much better in my opinion with this than with the other build. Also, if needed, there are relics to boost the new trait as well.

Outburst vs Avatar, Avatar would still be better, but outburst would give you a nice way to fill in enrage gaps. I think the biggest issue is the last row, where bladestorm is useless single targer, Reckless abandon boosts Battle Cry which we're diminishing the usefulness of, and dragon roar already crits.

yeah you'd pretty much just grab Dragons roar for the % damage increase.

Deleted
    I got a similar idea a couple of weeks back and posted this into the Fury Warrior discussion:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiowas View Post
    The T20 set got me thinking.
    Right now I follow the guides around here with getting Haste/Mas/Ver as our best stats, but could mass Mas/Crit also work together with Frenzy?

The 20pc T20 bonus encouraged this idea further, gaining Haste and higher Crit chance for Bloodthirst via Frenzy/Furios Slash and therefore using more FB.
    Not too much feedback, but I guess nobody knows right now and I'll give it a shot and just collect Crit/Mastery gear aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiowas View Post
    I got a similar idea a couple of weeks back and posted this into the Fury Warrior discussion:

Not too much feedback, but I guess nobody knows right now and I'll give it a shot and just collect Crit/Mastery gear aswell.
    Yeah even if it doesn't pan out it's fun to have a potentially different build once in a while. We might see quite large changes in 7.2.5 and since everyone takes inner rage I'd expect quite the bit of buffing to Frenzy or maybe even a talent reshuffle so it may work.

Deleted
    To achieve insane crit levels you'd need to drop A LOT of both haste and mastery, dropping haste gives you a lot less rage & a lot less white damage which is a huge part of Furys overall % and losing mastery makes being enraged fairly useless

Deleted
    Well, you could gain 15% Haste with Frenzy, so you can drop down to ~10% Haste.

I am not saying that this will work or be competetive in any fashion, because I doubt that one can achieve that much more RB hits.
    More RB means you have to drop FS in order to BT on CD, but the constant usage of FS would be mandatory.
    So yeah, there are obvious flaws or problems which require a rebalancing or slightly different talents.
    Last edited by mmoc4d7dc43b7a; 2017-03-28 at 12:28 PM.