Thread: Fury Rotation

Deleted

Fury Rotation

Hey hey

I just started out playing Warrior and have read around a little in terms of rotation and setup etc. but I have a few questions I would like to ask and hope to get a correct answer for.

1. When a target reaches 20%, do I switch over from Rampage to Execute regardless of health etc. say the target will max. take 1-2 executes, will it still be better than rampage?
    2. This is probably the question I want an answer to the most; say BC is coming off CD in 2-3 seconds, and I just manage to get myself all the way up to 100 rage to squeeze that extra rampage in before getting another 100 rage from BC - do I use BC as soon as possible after that? I would assume so, since it's extremely important to maximize the amount of times its being used in the encounter, but then again, if I waited, I could keep Enrage up for longer, rather than override my existing Enrage with another one right after using Rampage?

Hello there,

Just for the record, I am far from a theorycrafter that will be able to accurately answer your questions.

1. That question is really vague because it could either mean you're doing outdoors content or just dealing with low HP adds on certain boss fights. In the first case, I believe executing or rampaging will not matter much since it's outdoor content. On the second case, executing these adds would be the better choice since there will most likely be many more adds that could hit the execute threshold, you would be able to stack your Juggernaut stacks easily. I invite those who would have sims to back them up to confirm or correct that if possible.

1.1 Now on targets that take more than 1-2 executes to die, execute will take priority over anything else. You don't even want to enrage yourself during execute phase outside of the BC window. At about 10-11 stacks, execute without enrage will start dealing more damage than if it was used while enraged and it will only go up as the execute phase goes on. 10 stacks on a current content boss is something that is more than doable.

2. You want to use that pre BC rampage and then hit BC right away. Using BC on cooldown is always the goal unless you're waiting for another CD (like Avatar or DoS) to come off cooldown.

Hope that helped out a bit!

15+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest looking into the sticky posts that others have posted to help.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-amp-FAQ

For example, has loads of great! information.