Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Anyone ever see an issue where you have immolates active but you still cant use the spell ?
    Yes, pretty annoying that one.

Has anyone figured out what causes that? It's incredibly annoying, one time I had to recast three immolates before it activated finally.

Try to cast another spell in between the Immolate and CDF.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I decided to ditch it, along with ELT. SC for single target, WH for 2+ targets. Same with ELT, going eradication. Last Nighthold run was so much fun with those talents, and screw the numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, ST BD/Erad/SH/SC is pretty awesome and smooth, especially if RNG is with you. I have Feretory so it's wonderful really all this pewpewpew Chaos Bolts is so good really.

For dungs I just switch SH to ELT/Cata and that's about it. Then of course WH where it applies.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I much prefer to test myself to upkeep eradication as much as possible than pressing ELT whenever my WA shouts. Feels more challenging. Having feretory +4pc as well, played a part in this decision. It's a matter of weaving x Incinerates before your 2pc CB cast boost ends. Also got metronome which makes the whole thing varied, instead of standard rotation.

I would have kept channel demonfire if it was castable while moving, giving some very needed mobility. I don't want another spell that roots me, thank you. Also it's interaction with immolate... kinda reminds me of RB. I plan to try RB on 1-2 target fights next reset on our normal clears for tier, although i doubt i will be keeping it, since i suspect much shard overcap. Obviously RB on two targets means no Channel demonfire again.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2017-02-06 at 04:06 AM.