Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    How mant times has sargeras soul transfered and been cast into nether?furthermore why does every person ignore nighthold. Where guldan is pouri ng sargeras power into illidans body that illidan reclaims after the fight.

After nighthold sargeras lost a huge portion of his power to illidan with the immeasurable failure.

Kiljaeden fight very likely while in tomb has an Argus phase. Kiljaeden taking stage pretty much means Archimobde is dead dead from his mythic hfc encounter. And lastly. The legion is in full on red alert panic mode. Their leaders are perma destroyed. Their capital with all their command is being invaded by an army that is likely to destroy them and has even defeated their titan mastet again and again.

Sargeras will still be the finale of legion and they entire mmo though. In his immense weakened state after nighthold and argus encounter the void lords are likely to finally claim their dark titan... and how poetic if its sargeras that becomes their mindslave. Azeroth would be of no further use..... unleash the black empire 8.0

Kiljaeden and Archimonde together
    and Kiljaeden will not die in Tomb ofcource
    then we escape argus before sargeras cut the planet

Archimonde died in nether already and tomb is so fel infused and linked to argus that hes gonna die. Kj wont be finale super boss then another boss.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Archimonde died in nether already and tomb is so fel infused and linked to argus that hes gonna die. Kj wont be finale super boss then another boss.
    first of all no one know that KJ will die in the tomb secondly archimond didn't die in the nether if you see him in the cinematic he died in draenor

- - - Updated - - -

the weird thing in mardum if your a demon hunter and when you get sacrificed you will respawn and illidan will say you have an immortal body soul

- - - Updated - - -

and I want a link plz that confirm killing a strong demon like archimonde or Kil'jaeden will kill them for good

My ideal final boss of legion could be some kind of projection of Sargeras(fighting himself at full power is too much even for WOW,for Titan’s sake we’re talking about someone who could cut in half a planet) projecting through a portal,maybe there could be a countdown of some minutes and a percentage bar,the more time it pass the more the percentage will increase and fighting him would get harder and harder until 100% which mean death for the players,the countdown could be slowed by killing demons who are executing the summoning like Kil’Jaeden(although very weakened by the setback at the Tomb of Sargeras) or the Nathrezim if we haven’t fought them before in the raid.

I know it sound pretty lame described in this way but surely if Blizzard will go in this way they could make it a very entertaining and innovative fight.

I don’t think Argus it will blown up,indeed i think that Illidan could use the power that he drained from Sargeras during the ritual in the Nighthold to fuel the Light’s Heart as a giant light bomb who instead of destroying Argus will restore it to how it was before the fel corruption.

I find this solution more appealing than destroying it because apart from being totally epic in this way the players wishes of seeing how was Argus before the corruption would be satisfied,also it could become the HQ of the Army of the Light in their mission to free the cosmos from the Void and who knows maybe we could revisit it in a future cosmic oriented expansion fighting the Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    We have had the legion for almost 20 years, now we can still have old gods...
    Didn't we get our first glimpse of the Old Gods concept all the way back in TFT when Arthas and Anub'arak were going through Azjol-Nerub and got jumped by a Faceless One? Legion has technically been around for ~2 years longer than Old Gods, being introduced in vanilla WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    1- For a while? Old Gods, yes. This new Void massive enemy is new, we only know of their existence because Chronicles, and WoD touched it a little bit. But Blizzard hasn't develop them at all. We had Azeroth's Old Gods, yes, but we are talking about a MUCH bigger threat, one that, knowing Blizzard, it's going to take years to build.

I'm pretty sure that you read Anduin pre-Legion launch comic, so you know that we aren't facing the final fight (supposedly) against the Void (supposedly) until...40-50 years? And yeah we could have a big time jump between expansions, but seeing how close in time the expansions have been until today, I doubt it.

2- I doubt it for the arguments of my first post. Blizzard always leaves a door open. It has always been like that, with every threat we faced, it's not going to be different with the Legion, especially with the Legion.

3- We are going to follow him...for a while, and for a while I mean for years to come, against the Legion and probably against the Void. Do you think that they brought Illidan back to finish the Legion in one expansion? Hell no.

Illidan's story is tied to the Legion, now that he's back, they´re going to build a new arc for him that will last years. And as I said, I see him becoming the leader of a free Demon army.

4- It really surprise me how people keep saying that next expansion is going to be the last one. Why would Blizzard do such a stupid thing? They have a product that, even without the success of a few years ago, it's a ENORMOUS success, which is giving them a LOT of money every month, and as long as that doesn't change (and even with only, ''only'', 1 million players, they would be earning a lot of money) they will keep doing expansions.

Everquest is still played today, that's all that you need to know. If that game, which never had the success of WoW, or the content, is still online, imagine how long WoW it's going to last. It might bury us.

5- Sargeras true form will have to travel for eons to reach Azeroth, Chronicles gave us that information (that makes one think about how big the Legion could be), and why do you think that he haven't been summoned on Argus already? A planet that is, probably, very close to Azeroth. They don't have the power to do it, but Azeroth does.

I don't think that we are seeing any Sargeras form in Argus, probably some voice lines, nothing else.

6- I highly doubt that they will destroy Argus. As I said, Blizzard always leaves a door open, and that includes planets. And with the amount of people that are going to Argus, I just don't see how holding the endless Legion armies and escaping at the same time will work.
    Heh, we certainly have some different opinions. I doubt we'll come to see eye to eye on this. Still, I'll reply to some points.

1. Blizzard wants to create a story where one expansion leads into the next. The reason we're hearing all about the void lately is because an Old God alone isn't enough to carry an expansion title. There have been 3 Old God's forces we've faced, and they've always been a side story. N'Zoth can't carry an expansion alone. He needs to be the herald of something even greater.

And yes, Old Anduin in his Naaru space ship will lead the final charge to take out the Void Lords, seen in the comic. But that's him in a space ship. That doesn't mean we've not saved Azeroth from an attack by them, before that. Just means we're not murdering them for good, on Azeroth, or any time soon.

2-3. People really aren't looking for more Burning Legion. We got 2 more years of it ahead. Everyone will be sick to death of it. Blizzard has already stated we're going to strike them a blow they won't easily recover from this time. Does that mean that we'll totally be closing the book on the Legion? No. But it certainly means we may destroy Sargeras' body.

4. WoW still makes money. And you're right, it's not going to stop doing so. But every expansion is more work, and with less players. It's inevitable that there will be a time where Blizz can make more money by making the team create something new, like Overwatch, than spend that effort on something that'll make them less money by comparison. It's not that WoW is going to be unprofitable. It's that something new would be more profitable.

And yeah, there's still people playing Everquest. I know little about it, but the servers for it still being online, doesn't mean it's still a game being worked on.

5. Argus is not close to Azeroth. That's been a really big problem for Illidan, who had to go and capture a shit-ton of Draenei souls from Achindoun to try and reach it. Getting to Argus is an incredibly difficult thing to do, because it is nowhere near Azeroth. That's part of why Illidan wants to use the Legion portal of the Tomb of Sargeras. Unlike Draenor was, Argus is incredibly far away.

6. Argus just isn't interesting. This is Argus:

It's a broken, black, 13.000 old fel-soaked Legion world. There's one thing of interest there on that is Mac'Aree, the capitol city of the Burning Legion. After we've seen that, there's really no use for Argus that doesn't involve blowing it up in Sargeras' face. Or more likely, escaping it while Illidan earns his redemption by letting us escape while he sacrifices himself to ensure it blows up in Sargeras' face.

I agree that the battle against Deathwing was well done from an encounter view, lorewise was nonsense.

But we are talking about Sargeras, is not about his size, is about who he is, we havent even seen him, I mean, not even his face, in any Warcraft game, and we are supposed to kill him just when he appears? After dealing with his Avatar in the previous raid tier?

I know that eventually Blizzard must come up with something that allow us kill him, so his planet sized form must go away, but its waaay to soon for that IMO.
    Exactly so they will. Just make peace with it. He's no hell planet-sized, he fought demons by sword and was fought by Brox.
    Ion said: "We're going to Argus to end the Legion threat once and for all. Just stop that, please. Just stop that whine "ohhh he's so sexy he just caaaaant be defeated". If he's planet-sized ACTUALLY then we will NEVER fight him, because we'd be smaller than atoms compared with him.
    This is just a METAPHORE. His might is so great that he can channel a spell that can like slice a planet in two. Don't be so literal.

Your post is logical in the part when you criticize other candidates. But some "event" is really nothing. You are right about such thing as BUILD UP. So just open your eyes and face the facts.

Sargeras was heavily in focus since announcement.

ALL the Artifact stuff revolves around gaining weapons strong enough to be able to be collectively on toe with the fallen titan.

Alleria and Tyralyon: "You must defeat Balnazzar, Gul'dan and Kil'jaeden before you can fight Sargeras.

No one will be left by 7.3 from the Legion's leaders. Only ONE option actually remains. He will likely appear several times and will arrive to Argus in his full power.

He was the only person in such focus through Legion and that is a build up, as clear as Lich King, Deathwing and Garrosh.

We'll have entire Army of the Light, Naaru, Velen, Illidan, Khadgar, all the Artifacts, and very likely the Keepers will grant us with all that remains from Titan's spirits and powers.
    With that, we'll be able to fight him, Naaru and Light weaken his attacks, we weaken him enough and then Illidan will explode Argus and focus all that energy onto him.
    So he'll be pretty dead by the end of expansion.
    And the least case - is that he, like Norgannon, will be able to save a tiiiiiny part of his power into somewhere of someone. A little cliffhanger. But Legion will be beheaded and scattered from now and then.

And take this to help cease Sargy-fanboy-syndrome butthurt:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oiler-warning)

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    This is just a METAPHORE. His might is so great that he can channel a spell that can like slice a planet in two. Don't be so literal.
    While I agree with you that the end boss is Sargeras, I'm afraid you're wrong about his scale. He is indeed as big as a planet. I mean, his sword broke, but while he still had it, he did split a planet with it. There's even an official picture of this event in the latest lore source. Titans are living planets. Evolved from planets that had a World Soul.

My theory remains we blow up Argus in his face like a Titan-sized grenade.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Didn't we get our first glimpse of the Old Gods concept all the way back in TFT when Arthas and Anub'arak were going through Azjol-Nerub and got jumped by a Faceless One? Legion has technically been around for ~2 years longer than Old Gods, being introduced in vanilla WC3.
    First glimpse was Deathwing in WC2: BtDP. Although I don't think his connection to the old gods was written at the time, not until Day of the Dragon or WoTA trilogy. Its one of those two.

But yes, WC3: FT is the first official time we saw a glimpse of the old gods as a concept with the faceless ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    Kiljaeden and Archimonde together
    and Kiljaeden will not die in Tomb ofcource
    then we escape argus before sargeras cut the planet
    Blizzard only show us a new model for Kil'jaeden and is obviously the final boss of the tomb raid is gonna be the avatar of sargeras(fit perfectly there) since that little robot is probably the guardian of the portal of Argus, In fact I don't see the point of invading Argus if we kill the defiler permanently in the tomb of sargeras, in fact the only reason we must go there, should that many important generals with archimonde are gathering in Argus to relaunch a big attack against azeroth and we decided to infiltrate the palace and cut the heads of the legion.

Where guldan is pouri ng sargeras power into illidans body that illidan reclaims after the fight.

After nighthold sargeras lost a huge portion of his power to illidan with the immeasurable failure.
    Illidan fear absorb some power of sargeras(maybe is much even for him and he would explode like the demon hunter in Maardun) also sargeras wanted his spirit be summoned to azeroth and them posses a husk because that would be more fast than summon him, I don't see how any power can be left in illidan body after we "purge" the corpse.

Caerule maybe not interesting to you but for me its the most interesting thing happened not only on wow but in all of Warcraft franchise
    ofcource it will be fel infused black and green planet but still have crystal mountains cool magic floes and huge architectures of the legion
    cities factories and many things its a demon planet and we will see hell on it
    we don't need jungles in argus we got jungles from Warcraft 2 to last expansion we need to see hell there a really scary demon planet with huge cities
    and it will be in a patch or 2
    but I hope they don't use the same small buildings of mardum I hope cities bigger than suramar
    we all know how blizzard use there art lets give them a chance on creating Argus

- - - Updated - - -

for many Suramar is the most beautiful place for me I cant stand a second in that place
    people have different taste and opinions

How mant times has sargeras soul transfered and been cast into nether?furthermore why does every person ignore nighthold. Where guldan is pouri ng sargeras power into illidans body that illidan reclaims after the fight.

Kiljaeden fight very likely while in tomb has an Argus phase. Kiljaeden taking stage pretty much means Archimobde is dead dead from his mythic hfc encounter. And lastly. The legion is in full on red alert panic mode. Their leaders are perma destroyed. Their capital with all their command is being invaded by an army that is likely to destroy them and has even defeated their titan mastet again and again.

Sargeras will still be the finale of legion and they entire mmo though. In his immense weakened state after nighthold and argus encounter the void lords are likely to finally claim their dark titan... and how poetic if its sargeras that becomes their mindslave. Azeroth would be of no further use..... unleash the black empire 8.0
    Sargeras, losing Significant power? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Yeah, maybe like 0.5% of his full might, but not anything above it. And this comes from a legion commander.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Idk about you. But, i'd rather you mortals not fight archimonde/KJ again. It's like fighting the ginyu force, or freiza/Cooler from xenoverse over and over again just so you could get those training stats, (Or, should I say, AP).

2. If you want a real challenge, my master shall be awaiting for your arival. You so called "Demigods/Titan Champions" are so...easily...broken...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Blizzard only show us a new model for Kil'jaeden and is obviously the final boss of the tomb raid is gonna be the avatar of sargeras(fit perfectly there) since that little robot is probably the guardian of the portal of Argus, In fact I don't see the point of invading Argus if we kill the defiler permanently in the tomb of sargeras, in fact the only reason we must go there, should that many important generals with archimonde are gathering in Argus to relaunch a big attack against azeroth and we decided to infiltrate the palace and cut the heads of the legion.

Illidan fear absorb some power of sargeras(maybe is much even for him and he would explode like the demon hunter in Maardun) also sargeras wanted his spirit be summoned to azeroth and them posses a husk because that would be more fast than summon him, I don't see how any power can be left in illidan body after we "purge" the corpse.
    Again, seems rather easy once you think about it.

We defeated Archimonde 3 times, (One during WC3, One During TBC with the time BS, and the last during HIS PULL MIGHT), And KJ is gonna be defeated a second time (Once during BC at around 50%, Now During 100%).

Fighting them again would seem so WEAK!

And A dreadlord council just seems weak, and even less interesting...

So here is my theory, the Burning Legion is much bigger than we thought. Argus is probably in Azeroth's solar system, as Draenor, or close. I think this because the Draenei escaped Argus and landed in Draenor, which we know is close to Azeroth. So, maybe Archimonde and Kil' Jaeden were just the bosses of the Legion in this solar system, or in this zone of the universe. It could be others like them or more powerful anywhere.
    "... they [the Draenei] hid among many worlds and explored much of the cosmos in their quest to find safe harbor. "

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Draenei

Your theory is wrong.

I believe Sarg will be the end boss. There is still a world-soul in Azeroth that is more powerful than him and can take down the void lords.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It's called LEGION for a reason, it's their final expansion, they've been involved in 3 expansions now, two of which were dedicated to them. Sargeras is also obviously not as strong as people thought he was seeing as a void lord could destroy him.

The only thing I find weird is that we kill Sargeras before Azshara, I could see us killing him before N'zoth as he ties into the void lord crap, but
    Azshara has always been more of a burning legion character rather than a old god one.

Archimonde/Kil'jaeden show up in spirit-form (due to their recent curb-stompings) to empower some sort of ethereal manifestation of Sargeras. We win and Argus goes boom permanently removing the two Eredar from existence and probably tossing Sargeras back into the nether for another 30 years.

Varimathras makes a cameo.

Again we fight sargeras and in his weakened state the void lorda bend him as their dark titan. Meaning sargeras is then back to most powerful force in the universe and the final boss of the game. The legion going defunct and the void lord and their minions nzoth and azshara would be would be servants to DT Sargeras. The ultimate expression of the void lords might.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Heh, we certainly have some different opinions. I doubt we'll come to see eye to eye on this. Still, I'll reply to some points.

1. Blizzard wants to create a story where one expansion leads into the next. The reason we're hearing all about the void lately is because an Old God alone isn't enough to carry an expansion title. There have been 3 Old God's forces we've faced, and they've always been a side story. N'Zoth can't carry an expansion alone. He needs to be the herald of something even greater.

And yes, Old Anduin in his Naaru space ship will lead the final charge to take out the Void Lords, seen in the comic. But that's him in a space ship. That doesn't mean we've not saved Azeroth from an attack by them, before that. Just means we're not murdering them for good, on Azeroth, or any time soon.

2-3. People really aren't looking for more Burning Legion. We got 2 more years of it ahead. Everyone will be sick to death of it. Blizzard has already stated we're going to strike them a blow they won't easily recover from this time. Does that mean that we'll totally be closing the book on the Legion? No. But it certainly means we may destroy Sargeras' body.

4. WoW still makes money. And you're right, it's not going to stop doing so. But every expansion is more work, and with less players. It's inevitable that there will be a time where Blizz can make more money by making the team create something new, like Overwatch, than spend that effort on something that'll make them less money by comparison. It's not that WoW is going to be unprofitable. It's that something new would be more profitable.

And yeah, there's still people playing Everquest. I know little about it, but the servers for it still being online, doesn't mean it's still a game being worked on.

5. Argus is not close to Azeroth. That's been a really big problem for Illidan, who had to go and capture a shit-ton of Draenei souls from Achindoun to try and reach it. Getting to Argus is an incredibly difficult thing to do, because it is nowhere near Azeroth. That's part of why Illidan wants to use the Legion portal of the Tomb of Sargeras. Unlike Draenor was, Argus is incredibly far away.

6. Argus just isn't interesting. This is Argus:

It's a broken, black, 13.000 old fel-soaked Legion world. There's one thing of interest there on that is Mac'Aree, the capitol city of the Burning Legion. After we've seen that, there's really no use for Argus that doesn't involve blowing it up in Sargeras' face. Or more likely, escaping it while Illidan earns his redemption by letting us escape while he sacrifices himself to ensure it blows up in Sargeras' face.
    1- Indeed they said that they want to do more linked expansions, one expansion leading to another. So, with that in mind, do you think that next expansion will be about the Void (of which we haven't heard much in Legion) or about the Naga and N'Zoth? They are everywere in Legion, they even have some bosses in the 7.2 raid.

And Old Gods are the main baddies, they are the physical manifestation of the Void Lords, so I think that it's safe to say that they will carry expansions by themselves.

2/3- I agree with you that people are tired of the Legion (after asking for it for years). And yes, after this expansions we aren't going to see demons for a while, but they will be very much alive. As I said, Blizzard always leaves a door open, it's really hard for them to kill a faction.

4- Everquest has 22 expansions, the last was released on November 2016. Believe me on this, WoW will be getting new content for a very long time.

Alex Afrasiabi said in an interview that they feel that they can create content for WoW forever, and Metzen, in Chronicles, wrote that the journey is just starting, that what we have lived is just the beggining.

5- It's true that Argus is far away, my mistake.

6- I think that if they want, they can easily make an expansion of Argus. We know that it won't happen (for now), but I don't see them exploding the planet. Even with Nathreza, we just don't know if it's fully destroyed, same with Zandalar Isle for example. Blizzard ALWAYS leaves a chance to go back to any relevant content.

And the Draenei might not be happy about seeing his homeworld destroyed, they could have hopes of rebuilding it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Exactly so they will. Just make peace with it. He's no hell planet-sized, he fought demons by sword and was fought by Brox.
    Ion said: "We're going to Argus to end the Legion threat once and for all. Just stop that, please. Just stop that whine "ohhh he's so sexy he just caaaaant be defeated". If he's planet-sized ACTUALLY then we will NEVER fight him, because we'd be smaller than atoms compared with him.

Your post is logical in the part when you criticize other candidates. But some "event" is really nothing. You are right about such thing as BUILD UP. So just open your eyes and face the facts.

Sargeras was heavily in focus since announcement.

ALL the Artifact stuff revolves around gaining weapons strong enough to be able to be collectively on toe with the fallen titan.

Alleria and Tyralyon: "You must defeat Balnazzar, Gul'dan and Kil'jaeden before you can fight Sargeras.

No one will be left by 7.3 from the Legion's leaders. Only ONE option actually remains. He will likely appear several times and will arrive to Argus in his full power.

He was the only person in such focus through Legion and that is a build up, as clear as Lich King, Deathwing and Garrosh.

We'll have entire Army of the Light, Naaru, Velen, Illidan, Khadgar, all the Artifacts, and very likely the Keepers will grant us with all that remains from Titan's spirits and powers.
    With that, we'll be able to fight him, Naaru and Light weaken his attacks, we weaken him enough and then Illidan will explode Argus and focus all that energy onto him.
    So he'll be pretty dead by the end of expansion.
    And the least case - is that he, like Norgannon, will be able to save a tiiiiiny part of his power into somewhere of someone. A little cliffhanger. But Legion will be beheaded and scattered from now and then.

And take this to help cease Sargy-fanboy-syndrome butthurt:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oiler-warning)
    Hahahahaha I love your link, but seriously, Sargeras is that big, it's something well-established in Chronicles, but as I said, eventually they will have to come up with something to let us fight him, just not in Legion.

And I really like the event idea as a final boss. The expansion is called Legion, it would be could that the final boss would be an entire army, a Legion that we have to fight against.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    "... they [the Draenei] hid among many worlds and explored much of the cosmos in their quest to find safe harbor. "

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Draenei

Your theory is wrong.
    I was wrong about Argus location, but I still think that the Burning Legion might have other generals in other parts of the universe, actually I think that it makes a lot of sense.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    I hope fully functional avatar of Sargeras will be end boss. Not fallen husky thing in ToS. It would give oportunity for us to finaly fight Sargeras without making us fight fully fledged titan which would be ridicoulous.

Another idea is end boss not being boss but event. We fight through demons to specific points on Argus where it's core is weakest so we can open portals which will destroy it according to Illidan's plan. This is simplified version of course...

Maybe Blizz has preapred something unexpected altogether who knows
    Sargaras will do a Sauron, he will make the error of putting all his power or at least a link to his life source in something like an avator or device like a ring, or gets tricked into it or led into it by fate as an opportunity presents itself for him to destroy Azeroth or prevent us completely dismantling his burning legions, but it would require putting a riskable portion of himself to his avatar - which we then destroy ... this sends Sargeras into a tailspin for millennia, not only does he have to regather himself (Sauron style) but also build a new legion - while it could happen, it won't on the radar of wow's timeline - this is for Warcraft 40k alternative futrue.

who knows maybe by the time he returns he is a different person after he sees our victory over the void or whatever solution we come up with that prevents total evil from running the universe.