Deleted

BM Logs EN Mythic

So these are the logs from our yesterday mythic raid, with me as a BM (Shiznik). I am not that happy with the damage but i would also not say that i am totally unhappy. I guess we can see the "class blancing" kicks in for us with the 4 piece bonuses....

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&boss=-2
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2017-01-12 at 05:32 PM.

I guess we can see the class blancing take place when we got the 4 piece bonuses
    You're kind of assuming that only hunters will benefit from set bonuses with that thinking.

Unless Blizzard has completely lost it, I expect hotfix buffs for all Hunter specs.

I just did a mythic EN clear in my guild, and all my logs were higher with 7.1.5 than with 7.1. What the fuck is everyone crying about? I did about 50k more dps on every fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teuq View Post
    I just did a mythic EN clear in my guild, and all my logs were higher with 7.1.5 than with 7.1. What the fuck is everyone crying about? I did about 50k more dps on every fight.
    It was never really about us not doing as much damage anymore, it's much more about our damage increase being a lot less than the damage increase of other classes. If you look it up on Warcraftlogs you can see that the hunter specs deal quite a lot less damage than other specs and classes with the same performance.

I just completed mythic EN as well and I expected worse to be honest, but nevertheless I couldn't even get close to other classes even with an optimal fighting environment.

Deleted
    basicly what i ment and it just can get better when the sets are out, i just got ask by our best performing MM Hunt about bm because he saw his logs pre patch aswell....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextrox View Post
    It was never really about us not doing as much damage anymore, it's much more about our damage increase being a lot less than the damage increase of other classes. If you look it up on Warcraftlogs you can see that the hunter specs deal quite a lot less damage than other specs and classes with the same performance.

I just completed mythic EN as well and I expected worse to be honest, but nevertheless I couldn't even get close to other classes even with an optimal fighting environment.
    Just dont look what the overall logs say, log at your guild logs... for my raid i will become top dps in nighthold when i catch up with gear....we are semi hardcore not the best and not the worst and we clear shit with 2 raid days on mythic difficulty.

Deleted
    Now we are talking serious buisness, I see good times coming up for us.

Beast Mastery
    Cobra Shot damage increased by 46%.
    Chimaera Shot damage increased by 10%.
    Barrage damage increased by 10%.
    Kill Command damage increased by 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post

Beast Mastery
    That is indeed good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post

Beast Mastery
    Cobra shot being less than 10% of our dps it's max 5% dps incrase, kill command (10% of 50%, 5% too). With top classes being nerfed, we should be in the middle if the pack, I think.

Deleted
    Kill Command damage increased by 10%. nuff said

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    If hunters gets buffed by 50k in a balance patch, and all other classes gets buffed by say 70-150k, that's a raw deal for hunters (specially since they weren't at the top to start with). Relative to other classes, you were nerfed.