Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Then my plan is already complete within the first day.
    Nope nope nope I hate when that shit happens.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then my plan is already complete within the first day.
    we need your avatar reported, cause every time i lok at it im more and more triggered, and ican feel myself getting more and more angry

"offencive avatar" im sure any and every mod would agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    we need your avatar reported, cause every time i lok at it im more and more triggered, and ican feel myself getting more and more angry

"offencive avatar" im sure any and every mod would agree
    But the Picture is so small. Here is a better version of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shredy View Post
    I don't think $30 is to much if you want to just move a single character, but the thing is that me and probably a lot of other people want their main and alts on the same server. To move all of them is $360, which feels a bit to much.
    Yeah, I do agree there should be a Bulk deal for transferring multiple Characters.

Wrong site to ask this question, could be $100 and these people will still say the price is fine.

It is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Wrong site to ask this question, could be $100 and these people will still say the price is fine.
    Well no shit, it's almost as if Money and services mean different things to different people. You could ask if $2 was too much and people would still say yes.

Well no shit, it's almost as if Money and services mean different things to different people. You could ask if $2 was too much and people would still say yes.
    No, nobody would.

No, nobody would.
    You are for too generous.

You could ask if people thought it would be good if it was free and someone would argue against it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, nobody would.
    People complain about the Subscription Fee. So It wouldn't surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I do think it's extremely rude of them to only hold sales on mounts and pets which not that many care about but other WoW Services never receive a discount unless the community go up in arms against them ( such as that one time in MoP when they raised the prices)

I feel like they could at least reduce prices for services by 50% once or twice a year.

Deleted
    Well ww already pay a monthly fee to play the game. Because of that I partly agree that the price for ingame services are a bit to high.
    Specially now where we grind AP on our main , and its therefore less likely that we just make a new char (same class different faction / server) which is how I did it previously.
    What that said, cheap server or faction change could result in many jumping to A/H depending on who wins the most bgs..

ppl should realize HOW much money blizz make with that services. i dont wanna post appropriate links to forums, statistics, etc., but you can track char changes (transfers, name change, faction change) by code/script through arsenal and wowprogress by yourself and get an idea of how much profitable that systems/services are.

there is a reason why connected realms were developed and rolled out that slowly. there is a reason why they use that halfbaked system instead a real solution. there is a reason why some game mechanics are still not xrealm.

as a hint: blizz could loose around half the subscribers that dont use services, and have lost no money, with the profit made by the services from the still subscribed players. now you can calculate it.

or in short: services are heavily profitable for blizz. they will not chang anything in this regard.

ps: you will see token-payed services comin soon, bc through tokens they earn 5 bugs more of everything. its the only reason token exists. most ppl dont get that for every existing token transfer, blizz has earned 5 bugs. this system was solely made to compensate the sub loses. and it works well.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-01-13 at 05:32 AM.

Yes it's far to much for a fully automated service.

Greedy bastards!

You'll be able to buy it with in game currency soon enough.

Hell, you can now if you have reasonable guildies and a Paypal account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    This, if they made it cheaper, people would jump servers and factions continuously. Its kinda of like "population control"
    Server transfers in FFXIV are pretty cheap and Fantasia (race/gender recustomization potions) are $10 a pop or you can buy 'em in bulk for a discount, but I don't see people jumping servers constantly (except for a bit of an exodus off Balmung due to its serious overpopulation issue; Jenova's seeing a resurgence in population since it's still got plenty of housing available and 1/2 the population while still feeling busy in cities). It's really a question of Blizz setting the price point and the community deciding it's worth the buy-in enough that Blizz didn't feel the need to lower said price. Given the services have likely paid for themselves in terms of man-hours, time, and resources used hundreds of times over at this point, consistently selling well is probably why they still cost what they do; otherwise prices would have dropped by now to encourage using the services.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    I do think it's extremely rude of them to only hold sales on mounts and pets which not that many care about but other WoW Services never receive a discount unless the community go up in arms against them ( such as that one time in MoP when they raised the prices)

I feel like they could at least reduce prices for services by 50% once or twice a year.
    Under what guidelines would it qualify as "rude"?

Is it rude if my local electronics store doesn't have a 50% off sale every year on everything in the store?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

I don't think my guildies would pay for me to move my main out of the guild and off our shitty dead realm though :P

ask yourself from where the ingame curreny is comin...

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    I don't think my guildies would pay for me to move my main out of the guild and off our shitty dead realm though :P
    If you're applying to join another guild on a more populated server, you can sometimes work things out with them. They recently upped the max you can transfer with from 50k to 250k, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    ask yourself from where the ingame curreny is comin...
    Ah right, I forgot the only reason Blizzard does anything is because they hate their fucking customers and love to dive into swimming pools of $100 bills.

If you're applying to join another guild on a more populated server, you can sometimes work things out with them. They recently upped the max you can transfer with from 50k to 250k, too.

Ah right, I forgot the only reason Blizzard does anything is because they hate their fucking customers and love to dive into swimming pools of $100 bills.
    i correct this slightly:

"Ah right, I forgot the only reason Blizzard does anything is because they love their customers and love to dive into swimming pools of $100 bills made by their customers."

ps: its ok to be greedy bastards as a giant company. exactly this is what giant companies do. to be smart and greedy is the reason they are rich and giant. i am fine with that, bc its in the freedom of every player to just not pay em. so i am ok with greedy bastards like blizz. they only profit when ppl let em. and this is the descission of every player emself. personally i dont like em and just dont pay them and walk away. but i dont care what other players do. so, if they want feed em, its their thing. i am fine with that.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-01-13 at 05:53 AM.