Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    There were PvP nerfs too

• Mana Break now deals 5% of the target's health in damage base, up to 25% if they have 0% remaining mana.
    • First Blood's additional damage in PvP situations has been reduced to 100% additional damage (was 200%).
    • Fury of the Illidari deals 30% less damage in PvP situations. This also reduces the amount of damage that Rage of the Illidari will deal to targets.
    • The additional auto-attack damage of Chaos Blades in PvP situations has been reduced to 150% additional damage (was 200%).
    Tiny PvP changes.

As I said, at the bottom of the notes, it explains that PvP changes are incoming still.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Tiny PvP changes.

As I said, at the bottom of the notes, it explains that PvP changes are incoming still.
    Yeah but they rushed out the DH ones because of the state they were in. I don't expect to see DH get any changes with the incoming ones they eluded to. They're fine now.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    The only boss DHs are leading in DPS? Guarm, thats it. They are OP right? Facts...not bullshit. So they aren't even OP in PvE.
    Welcome to the PvP forum.

On topic: I'm honestly surprised to see Blizz act this quickly. I thought DH would be OP all season.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.