Deleted

Raid team - Healing composition (Need help!)

I need advice about our raid teams healing squad.

ATM we have 2-3 Holy Paladins and 1 Restoration Druid. Back when there was just 1 HPally (me) parses were usually over 80%+ but now they are around 40% (before 7.1.5 and any changes hit).
    I am interested if its better to have just 1 HPally with 1 Resto Druid and get 2 other healers, or keep this squad (still getting things done, but everything seems harder [2/7MC&3/3HC]).

If you could post your opinion why to keep squad/make new one + what composition.

Thanks for your time!

This whole thread is off flawed premises.

Your parses were 80%, now they are 40%. Great but meaningless. Are you raiders taking less damage? Are fights shorter because of gear? Are other groups solo healing or underhealing fights for parses?

I mean 3 hpalas I would imagine isn't ideal just for cooldowns etc but you're rank 10,000 at 2/7M, do you really have the luxury to dump a dude for "comp reasons"?

HPals have a decent amount of CD usage, but you have to organize the rotation so you aren't having 2 pop wings and the other pop HA / TD and wasting all of your big stuff at the same time. We run 2 hpals 1 disc and 1 shaman. We haven't had an issue now that we have a full 20 roster to clear M Nyth and M Ursoc in about 2 hours of work.

You aren't in a 7/7M 3/3M Team so dumping a player because you want "better composition" is stupid. Either someone willingly rerolls or you fight through it. But you need to organize the CD management so you don't have everyone popping wings and the rest of the CDs at once. Utilize them, don't let them use them freely until content is on farm.

Aveline's amazing work!

Shaman healer is like must have in raiding group.

Deleted
    Thank you everyone, that´s basically what i thought and sorry. You are right, its my 1st thread so haven´t been much of details will do better next time!