Need help with DPS - Any help appreciated

Hi,

I'm in need of help with my DPS. I'm unsure what exactly i'm doing wrong, but it feels it isn't as high as it should be...

Here is a link to my Warcraft logs: Please look at the heroic emerald nightmare ones, mythic I died early

warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21269848/10/

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Start with a rotation guide is the only thing I got for you.

871 and your dps is like extremely low. Getting better gear is not going to correct this problem.

Also your uptime on multiple fights is in the 70-80%. That means you are standing around doing nothing for 20-30% of the fight.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-01-13 at 06:51 AM.

Deleted
    Gear: Hmm one thing that would most certainly help you would be a stat-stick trinket and a on-use trinket... to guarantee you use most of it during crusade.
    What you are wearing are 2 RNG trinkets; which can turn out nice, but can also proc on completely wrong times, screwing you over.

Rotation: Do you use any rotation helper?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1-5-w-Download
    This would be a light-weight one; i'd recommend giving it a spin.

Looking at your logs; Your opener seems to be all wrong.
    What you do:
    1. Wake of Ashes 2. Crusade 3. Pot 4. Blade of Wrath 5. Zeal 6. Templar's verdict
    What you should be doing
    0 (pre-fight) Pot 1. Wake of Ashes 2. Crusade+Judgement 3. Templar's Verdict -> and from there you should go with the usual rotation+try to fit another Wake of Ashes into Crusade

Another thing: Using Shield of Vengeance on pull is a bad idea; try to figure out when the big damage comes (Ursoc -> when he charges trough you, Cenarius -> when he gets thorns aura ... etc.)
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-01-13 at 07:04 AM.

I try and do the rotation as best I can in the situation, is there any add on that will help this?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, thanks! That helps a lot.
    Are there any suggestions about the regular rotation? I've been using whatever is available at the time without trying to go over the cap of 5 holy power, also avoiding using templars verdict whilst judgment is no longer active on the enemy, is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Exorth View Post
    I try and do the rotation as best I can in the situation, is there any add on that will help this?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, thanks! That helps a lot.
    Are there any suggestions about the regular rotation? I've been using whatever is available at the time without trying to go over the cap of 5 holy power, also avoiding using templars verdict whilst judgment is no longer active on the enemy, is this correct?
    More or less, yes. Only use TV when Judgement is up, and only use Judgement when you've built enough HP to immediately use TV. The combination of TV and Judgement is a very important factor in our DPS, as is getting the most out of Crusade (use it when there's a good chance you get the full 30 seconds on the boss and so on).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
    More or less, yes. Only use TV when Judgement is up, and only use Judgement when you've built enough HP to immediately use TV. The combination of TV and Judgement is a very important factor in our DPS, as is getting the most out of Crusade (use it when there's a good chance you get the full 30 seconds on the boss and so on).
    sorry for hi-jacking, but how long is it worth holding judgement while building hp? Should we never use it while on 0hp?

Quote Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
    Thanks

Does anyone know if execution sentence is a viable talent with only 18% haste? If not, what are a good bunch of talents, as everywhere I look is different.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the future, please use the Fix my DPS! thread for assistance.

Closing.