Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Sorry, but this is alrdy happening u can see on wowhead how mmany ppl there is with more then 128mln ap, u need 64 mln for one spec. And no u dont rly have to be nolife to gather that much its called effectivnes while being online. With proper gear, guild u can ez do 3-4 m+ per hour and that shoudl give u around 1 mln ap.

Deleted
    there will be definitaly a preventation for pre-farming ap. Currently the possibility to pump more ap in your 54 trait weapon isnt possible. The only way you can save infinite ap is to spec until trait 53 and pump all of you ap in this spec, but never go to 54 until 7.2 arrives. An another but limited way is to safe ap-items in your storage.

To counter this its imaginable that the 55th trait requires much more ap (like 100mil per point) and that ak26 increases your % by a very high margin.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well...25k% to 500% is a huge jump and I am not aware of AK rising yet
    well 100% to 25k% is even bigger jump and its kinda safe to assume that blizzard will make next traits coming in 7.2 have higher cost then those now .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    People like you are funny.

You have done 6970 posts + 557 off topic posts in the last 17 months.

On average 1 reply (reading, thinking, writing) will take 5min for each post.
    7527 posts x 5min = 37635minutes = 1568 hours = 65 days.
    17 months = 476 days = 11424 hours.

Which means you spend on average 4 hours on this site for the last 1 1/2 years every day. So please continue 2 say how people should "life"
    im regularly going out with friends or alone for a walk... at least an hour or 2.
    like 20% of my posts are written on my phone, and im not no lifing the shit out of wow or other games, those times are gone.

Formerly known as Arafal

so somebody with 1568 hours spent thrashtalking think that me with 120 hours spent playing game is nolifer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    because if you have all specs at 54 you have absolutely no life at all and you should probably go outside for a while.
    You should not be able to get 54 on all specs at this moment in time.
    As much as woozie is his usual unpleasant self he has a point. Majority of people don't have 1 spec full let alone 3 and that's by design. You probably won't get an AP change till 7.3

it takes 3 days to double amount of dhs with 54/54 - http://www.wowprogress.com/artifact_...s.demon_hunter