Brewmaster - Neck Enchant

Hey guys,

I was going through warcraftlogs for brewmaster monks and nearly every monk in ToV or M+ dungeons uses Mark of the Hidden Satys as neck enchant instead of Mark of the Heavy Hide.

Is there some kind of "armor" break point when I switch to the dmg enchant?
    Or is the armor enchant inferior all the time?

Thanks
    N

Heavy hide is great defensively, satyr is great for damage, they're not comparable since they do 2 different stuff, you don't need heavy hide on current content with current gear, for nighthold progress you will want heavy hide

10+ Year Old Account
    Left Satyr on mine (Prydaz) because I still use it for WW sometimes but I don't do anything intensive as BrM (its there for something different for WQs, 5-mans, and BGs) so no need of the extra armor padding enchant.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    I am sticking to Heavy Hide (and I tank m+ only) because:
    1. together with the 880 Husk proc it makes me feel incredibly sturdy against physical dmg
    2. BM has low base armour anyway and I don't like it
    3. I found Satyr to do crap dmg before (before 7.1.5 and on my WW though, so might be skewed) so I didn't even consider that for tanking
    4. I'm old fashioned so I rather improve my tanking = survivability = less healer stress = more dps alive = more dps doing dps than doing that few k dmg more myself; if I focus better on my skills' usage and placement etc. I can get these few k dmg more without Satyr; SD procs (or lack of them ...) make more difference than Satyr imo

These are just feelings anyway = feelcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heavy Hide is a great damage reduction tool. Damage reduction is fairly binary, either you have enough to be comfortable with your survival, or you need more. If you're already comfortable, adding more damage reduction is not nearly as useful as adding more damage output - hence players (like myself) wearing Hidden Satyr.

I get more benefit from the damage.

What about Mark of the Claw post-buff?