Thread: 893 MW LF Home

893 MW LF Home

hello folks! 8/10M Mistweaver looking for a Mythic raid guild for nighthold. My available raid times are Sunday-Thursday 7am eastern-7pm eastern and Friday/Saturday anytimes. I am currently Horde but any server any faction is possible.

my logs I have but not able to post links yet. you can respond in this thread, or on battle tag: Shazam#1776

Hordelivesmatter: Progression 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 H ToV
    Server Cluster: Spirestone/Stormscale/Firetree/Rivendare/Drak'Tharon/Malorne
    US-Horde

Raids: Mon/Tue/Wed 9pm - 12am Eastern Time ( susceptible to change in the near future)

Recruiting

Range DPS:
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Mage
    Balance Druid
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock
    Melee DPS
    WW Monk
    Warrior
    Demon Hunter
    Enh Shaman

We're looking for any and all exceptional players that want to progress into Mythic Nighthold Content and/or hold leadership positions. That includes casual players that are looking for a place to call home that is active, productive, and helpful.

About Us:
    We're a semi hardcore guild that's interested in progressing into mythic content in a semi casual manner.
    We pride ourselves in our ability to provide help to those who need it and in developing the abilities of our members. We're a group of mature players with real life experiences that help provide a productive and learning environment both in game and out of it.
    Constantly farming mythic plus dungeons, world quests, and the occasional pvp ( can't have a dope name and not pvp).

If you have any other questions you can contact me here or by adding through battle tag : pappichulo#1883

Quote Originally Posted by Pappichulo4life View Post
    Hordelivesmatter: Progression 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 H ToV
    Server Cluster: Spirestone/Stormscale/Firetree/Rivendare/Drak'Tharon/Malorne
    US-Horde

Raids: Mon/Tue/Wed 9pm - 12am Eastern Time ( susceptible to change in the near future)

Recruiting

Range DPS:
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Mage
    Balance Druid
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock
    Melee DPS
    WW Monk
    Warrior
    Demon Hunter
    Enh Shaman

We're looking for any and all exceptional players that want to progress into Mythic Nighthold Content and/or hold leadership positions. That includes casual players that are looking for a place to call home that is active, productive, and helpful.

About Us:
    We're a semi hardcore guild that's interested in progressing into mythic content in a semi casual manner.
    We pride ourselves in our ability to provide help to those who need it and in developing the abilities of our members. We're a group of mature players with real life experiences that help provide a productive and learning environment both in game and out of it.
    Constantly farming mythic plus dungeons, world quests, and the occasional pvp ( can't have a dope name and not pvp).

If you have any other questions you can contact me here or by adding through battle tag : pappichulo#1883
    so either you can't read or are just spamming your recruit post. I am not ranged dps and your raid times are no where close to mine.

Bladesong 3/10M Zul'Jin is recruiting spots for our Mythic team.

Turkkish#1340 is my battletag if your interested. We raid Tues/Wed/Thursday 8-11 EST.