Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    So taking the +10 to +15 was more beneficial thus far for me in terms of output. I wasn't completely sure if something has changed over the past month or so that made 1 a far better choice over another even if it was of a lesser ilvl. An I wasn't sure that running 2 Solar Wrath and adding another 885 Solar Wrath would be something I would consider over the 865 Sunfire.

Im having god awful luck in NH this tier, last night I actually went 1/7 on drops and bonus rolls so gearing up has been painful. So I really don't want to miss out on gear at this point..
    Yeah I feel you. Relics are unfortunately pretty bad this tier, so unless you get really lucky in M ToV, you're mostly just going to be seeking ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Are you tracking your haste properly? ~700 haste (1 stack of metronome) should not be giving you 4% spell haste.
    I was just looking at the character sheet while casting so there was some rounding involved and I forgot to account for Mark of the Claw procs too as well as just not remembering correctly. Did some more testing and without any lag tolerance (60ms ingame) I couldn't get 2x SW off until around 38% Haste. If I bumped it up to 60ms lag tolerance and got similar results. It wasn't until around 250ms lag tolerance that I was able to semi-reliably get 2x SW with around 32% Haste. Setting it to 400ms made me able to get it off consistently with just over 30% Haste.

In saying all this, setting the custom lag tolerance anything over my actual latency made the game near-unplayable under normal conditions and under any sort of large haste proc (Heroism, Whispers) it became completely unplayable.

I honestly don't know what to do. At the moment I'm just getting by playing with OI + Cinidaria instead and probably looking at rerolling a different class.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Yeah I feel you. Relics are unfortunately pretty bad this tier, so unless you get really lucky in M ToV, you're mostly just going to be seeking ilvl.
    Or if you pick up a few from your M+ cache! Just got a second Arcane Sunfire relic (IIRC from Maw of Souls?), giving me 3 Sunfire Relics, 2 at 900, 1 (Life) at 895.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Or if you pick up a few from your M+ cache! Just got a second Arcane Sunfire relic (IIRC from Maw of Souls?), giving me 3 Sunfire Relics, 2 at 900, 1 (Life) at 895.
    Lucky! All I've been getting is that crit/vers ring two weeks in a row, and a bad cape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Elune is not currently working in SimC (8% not modelled). Napkin math puts it at about 3rd for ST. I will change the rankings to reflect that.

Short but important update today. Having a look at the rankings of our legendaries again, now that 7.2 has significantly changed them.

In order to value Prydaz, Ekowraith and Sephuz (to an extent), the effect of the extra stats from legendaries needed to be taken into account. As such, all sims below have an accompanying off-set item at ilvl 910 from the BiS list in the Druid discord. All other pieces were held constant at 910, allowing for all builds to hit the ED 30% haste breakpoint. 2pc and 4pc were turned on for all builds.

Here are the raw results:

1. Single-target (note that the image is incorrect for Elune)

Single-target ranking: ED > IFE > Elune > Eko ~ OI ~ Prydaz ~ LatC > Sephuz

Fixed an issue where sims were incorrectly adding 12% haste from equipping Sephuz, instead of 2%. The typical list prevails, but note that Ekowraith is now much higher due to getting an extra secondary stat (haste).

2. Multi-target: (note that the image is incorrect for OI and Elune)

Ranking: LatC > IFE > OI > Eko > Prydaz > ED > Elune > Sephuz

Ekowraith has shifted up, OI has dropped down due to the fight simmed being a pure 5-target cleave (extra benefit is only the occasional Starsurge). Realistically, OI performs much better than the sim suggests because of the power of holding a Starfall charge for burst cleave damage. This is why I manually moved OI up the ranking list, to account for this importance. The extra stats from ED still make it better than {Elune, Sephuz}.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2017-04-03 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks for the list. How does Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish fit in? Guessing in the middle of the pack for ST, but the stats on it are pretty nice.

Hmmm, that's very interesting to see those sim results. I'll need to test it out in a raid environment. My luck in the legendary department has been pretty mediocre (Eko, Pyrdaz, ED, Sephuz) but maybe I'll see some more upside with these changes.

I was previously running ED/Pyrdaz for 90% of fights and testing ED/Sephuz. Will need to mix it up for aoe fights.

Current stats are 901 equipped, 17% crit, 25% haste, 64% mastery, 4% vers w/ 895 Metronome and 900 Whispers.

Slippy, not sure if I missed it but are those sims done with all the new traits? or just to 35? Thanks for the results!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Thanks for the list. How does Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish fit in? Guessing in the middle of the pack for ST, but the stats on it are pretty nice.
    KJ will be middle of the pack for fights it's good at (Aluriel) and near the bottom for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Hmmm, that's very interesting to see those sim results. I'll need to test it out in a raid environment. My luck in the legendary department has been pretty mediocre (Eko, Pyrdaz, ED, Sephuz) but maybe I'll see some more upside with these changes.

I was previously running ED/Pyrdaz for 90% of fights and testing ED/Sephuz. Will need to mix it up for aoe fights.

Current stats are 901 equipped, 17% crit, 25% haste, 64% mastery, 4% vers w/ 895 Metronome and 900 Whispers.
    Give ED/Eko a go and see how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by thepawsies View Post
    Slippy, not sure if I missed it but are those sims done with all the new traits? or just to 35? Thanks for the results!
    New traits, not including paragon points.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Main thing is you're not weaving spells and using dream catcher properly. I was just going through your logs for one of your normal clears.

Download weak auras (if you don't have it already) and import this weak aura https://wago.io/EyAwkA-OG.

It will track your current haste and show you what spells you can cast in your dream catcher window. You have enough haste to be able to weave 2 x SW.

In your Krosus kill during bloodlust and incarnation you are just weaving SS > LS over and over when you could be doing SS > LS > SW or even getting 2x LS out in the window with the right haste procs. This means you're wasting empowerment procs and running out of AP to keep casting during normal windows. The whole point of ED is to try and cast as many low cost SS as possible which you're not doing. You're getting about 20-30% less casts than you should be.

Rough rotation (no lust) is:
    1) Build to 92+ AP
    2) SS > LS > SS
    3) LS > SS > SW x 2 > SS

Repeat step 3 until you can't cast anymore SS and/or close that loop off with a SW x 1 into a SS before restarting at step 1.
    I cannot get the 2 SS casts in even with 34% haste ever since they nerfed Ed to 7. I cant figure it out and its causing me a lot of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath667 View Post
    I cannot get the 2 SS casts in even with 34% haste ever since they nerfed Ed to 7. I cant figure it out and its causing me a lot of pain.
    ./console spellqueuewindow 400

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    ./console spellqueuewindow 400
    That has not helped at all. It was 400 after the patch yesterday.

That has not helped at all. It was 400 after the patch yesterday.
    So you have had this problem for like 3 months and havnt fixed it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    So you have had this problem for like 3 months and havnt fixed it yet?
    Essentially yes, sometimes it would work. But it only works with buff like heroism. I have no idea how to fix it. Cant find much information on it.

- - - Updated - - -

If for example I'm at around lets say 8 AP and cast 2 wraths to get to 28, i cannot cast the SS, cuz the spell lights up so briefly that i cant cast SS before the ED buff falls off.

Deleted
    Essentially yes, sometimes it would work. But it only works with buff like heroism. I have no idea how to fix it. Cant find much information on it.

- - - Updated - - -

If for example I'm at around lets say 8 AP and cast 2 wraths to get to 28, i cannot cast the SS, cuz the spell lights up so briefly that i cant cast SS before the ED buff falls off.
    Thats a normal problem, the game have to registre that you have 26 or more ap for it to que the spell, so it won't que the spell before it is already to late.

- - - Updated - - -

I have the exact same problem but with only one Lunar Strike w/ Starlord and around 20% haste. Before the patch 7.2 it was working normally !
    Now even by changing /console SpellQueueWindow X to any value it doesn't work.... It is very annoying and ruin the dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagolol View Post
    I have the exact same problem but with only one Lunar Strike w/ Starlord and around 20% haste. Before the patch 7.2 it was working normally !
    Now even by changing /console SpellQueueWindow X to any value it doesn't work.... It is very annoying and ruin the dps.
    setting the que to anything different won't help since the game can't que before you have finished the lunar strike cast in that situation. you need to have enough ap when the starsurge is being qued.

Deleted
    Why does SimCraft keep forcing Azshari Salad on my sims even when I change the food type to Hearty_Feast.

I'm getting autism

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    setting the que to anything different won't help since the game can't que before you have finished the lunar strike cast in that situation. you need to have enough ap when the starsurge is being qued.
    Yeah I know that so putting the queue at 0 did not help either... This is litteraly a bug if you do the map you should be able to cast a Lunar Strike with Starlord and then use Starsurge (With atleast 16.7 % haste).

In parenthesis the Astral Power and then the number of stack of Emerald Dreamcatcher.
    Example: Starsurge (20) (2 Stack) -> Lunar Strike (35) (2 Stack) -> Should be able to launch Starsurge BUT doesn't work anymore.

Deleted
    Its just how the system works, taking into account latency you will need enough buff uptime left for the game to regrister it all in time for it to fire the starsurge.

I can do the scenario you are setting up at 30% haste but i coulden't when i had 20% haste.

there isn't anything you can do to fix it other than getting lower ms or more haste.