Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hello all, i have few questions bout uh dk, mastery build and cs aswell, so lets begin:

i haz uh bracers, uh ring, sephuz and uh shulders, uh weap lvl 44, playin uh since wrath with few breaks of +-6 months or such

1. how many haste should i haz for mastery build?

2. how many haste should i haz for cs build?

3. if i haz like 30 crit, adjustable haste from 18 to 20 haste and bout 50 mastery ilvl 880ish is it still viable to go cs build or should i go for mastery build in wich i haz bout 95% mastery with food, but with 11% haste and 14% crit ilvl 873?

4. is it still good to pump uh weap to 54 or i should switch ap farm on frost weap wich is atm at 35?

kummarko. sylvanas, EU

/cheers

7+ Year Old Account
    The short answer to this would be... NO.

Deleted
    does uh realy sucks this bad to frost retardednes?

Unholy is perfectly viable and competitive now, just as frost is. Play what you prefer

Not sure what these people saying UH is no good are doing wrong but this patch made UH so much stronger. CS mastery build is a lot of fun to me. I like the feel of being a melee caster hybrid. If you think UH is more fun than frost then I think you should switch. The game is always more enjoyable when you play the class/spec you want and now you can and still have great damage. Start saving mastery gear and try out UH once you can get to about 70%+

Frost is so boring...jeez played it couple of weaks and had to change it (even unholy being much worse in the time)

Uh, unholy is uh, fine, uh, as long as you, uh, capitalize its, uh, acronym to, uh...UH!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kummarko View Post
    Hello all, i have few questions bout uh dk, mastery build and cs aswell, so lets begin:

i haz uh bracers, uh ring, sephuz and uh shulders, uh weap lvl 44, playin uh since wrath with few breaks of +-6 months or such

1. how many haste should i haz for mastery build?

2. how many haste should i haz for cs build?

3. if i haz like 30 crit, adjustable haste from 18 to 20 haste and bout 50 mastery ilvl 880ish is it still viable to go cs build or should i go for mastery build in wich i haz bout 95% mastery with food, but with 11% haste and 14% crit ilvl 873?

4. is it still good to pump uh weap to 54 or i should switch ap farm on frost weap wich is atm at 35?

kummarko. sylvanas, EU

/cheers
    1. 21% or close.
    2. Mastery Build is the CS build.
    3. The more mastery the better with CS.
    4. Unholy and Frost are both competitive now, Play what you enjoy the most.

Deleted
    thanks man <3

Hi guys, first, I like both specs. Got 4 legendaries: Prydaz, Acherus Drape, Seal of Necrofantasia and the Helm(forgot the name), got some good results with BoS+Freezing Fog (tries on M Odyn, should change to HoV on Guarm) and Gathering Storm + my 2 Frost Legs. He is my doubt, I will continue playing as frost, but would you change your loot spec to unholy and hope for the bracers(so I can change specs if needed)? or keep as frost and try to get the wirst or waist? My frost artifact is rank 54, and unholy is 36.