Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Blizzard was probably behind 9/11 too. And the Kennedy assassination. Those were just the opening salvos in a decades long Machiavellian scheme for future Blizzard CEOs to acquire ice cream WMDs and rule the dessert supply market while cheating unborn socially awkward teenagers of their allowance money.

Unfortunately for you, that doesn't account for the garbage they've turned WoW into. Keep believing their bullshit that "we're looking into it" and "it'll be fixed next alpha/beta/patch/xpac..." while you fork over more money and asshats like Jay "Shut Up PvP Guy" Wilson retire at 42 laughing all the way to the bank.

Soon you'll be playing with the 137 morons left on your server, while everyone else has moved on to better things.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Unfortunately for you, that doesn't account for the garbage they've turned WoW into. Keep believing their bullshit that "we're looking into it" and "it'll be fixed next alpha/beta/patch/xpac..." while you fork over more money and asshats like Jay "Shut Up PvP Guy" Wilson retire at 42 laughing all the way to the bank.

Soon you'll be playing with the 137 morons left on your server, while everyone else has moved on to better things.
    How come you haven't followed your own advice and moved on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    How come you haven't followed your own advice and moved on?
    Already have many months ago and never bought Legion.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-01-25 at 07:49 PM.

Already have many months ago and never bought Legion.
    When I said move on I meant as in not getting worked up about a game you're not playing anymore posting on a forum dedicated to said game. And also not trying to convince people that a game you haven't even played since the previous expansion pack is bad. That's just weird, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    When I said move on I meant as in not getting worked up about a game you're not playing anymore posting on a forum dedicated to said game. And also not trying to convince people that a game you haven't even played since the previous expansion pack is bad. That's just weird, dude.
    I like everyone else have money & time into the product and would like to use it, just NOT in the fucked up state that it's been slowly turned into. Nothing weird about that, dude.

I've also played over a dozen twinks (mostly F2P) since Dec. '15 up to about a month ago, and saw what templates and pruning have done to the lower brackets since Legion, similar to what it's done at endgame. Basically killed twinking not to mention the still rampant hacking, like the cheating when I played MoP & WoD Rated.

Some of the fanboys just can't deal with the fact that WoW has been shit since WoD and they're being trolled like total suckers, that Blizz will milk those idiots for every nickle until it dies.

I like everyone else have money & time into the product and would like to use it, just NOT in the fucked up state that it's been slowly turned into. Nothing weird about that, dude.

I've also played over a dozen twinks (mostly F2P) since Dec. '15 up to about a month ago, and saw what templates and pruning have done to the lower brackets since Legion, similar to what it's done at endgame. Basically killed twinking not to mention the still rampant hacking, like the cheating when I played MoP & WoD Rated.

Some of the fanboys just can't deal with the fact that WoW has been shit since WoD and they're being trolled like total suckers, that Blizz will milk those idiots for every nickle until it dies.
    Twinking never was and never will be supported by the devs. There's no "rampant" hacking and cheating. It happens, but you're making mountains out of mole hills.

And also, holy shit man: "Some of the fanboys just can't deal with the fact that WoW has been shit since WoD and they're being trolled like total suckers, that Blizz will milk those idiots for every nickle until it dies."
    You haven't played this game at proper level since 2015 and you still actually believe you know anything about how the game plays and what it's like? Get off your high horse and come back to reality. Legion is the best expansion in years.
    And there's plenty weird about trying to tell others that something sucks when you haven't tried it yourself. That would be like me telling people that driving in a nascar race is boring on the basis that I've driven a car before. Yes, it's the same basic machine. No, it's not comparable at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay in denial. Blizz depends on it from people like you to feed their coffers.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stay in denial. Blizz depends on it from people like you to feed their coffers.
    Be careful, they are always watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid does as stupid is.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid does as stupid is.
    You are just brainwashed by the mainstream liberal media, sheep. You cannot see Michael Morhaime's grand scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    You are just brainwashed by the mainstream liberal media, sheep. You cannot see Michael Morhaime's grand scheme.
    Where are the reptile riding Nazis?