Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    People act as if we had nothing before ACA.
    People being denied due to pre-existing conditions, 51 million Americans without insurance, insurance rates and premiums increasing at a much faster rate so yea there was something not sure you want to go back to it but something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    There are a number of news outlets you could seek out to review the various plans being offered. Since we are not ruled by a foreign queen, like Canadia is, we will have to debate the various proposals, and vote on one. However, the notion that the Unaffordable Care Act will be simply repealed, is ridiculous and anyone putting forth that notion is being disingenuous and seeking a comically angry reaction.
    So outside of a 1 page talking point that anybody could come up with during a rainy day what is this magical plan we are talking about?

Republicans agree that their is no plan you know hence they started talking out of their asses and they added delay to their vocabulary.

Calling for more competition is no plan you know, where are the numbers and where are the details that explains how the ''law'' is going to function.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    So outside of a 1 page talking point that anybody could come up with during a rainy day what is this magical plan we are talking about?

Republicans agree that their is no plan you know hence they started talking out of their asses and they added delay to their vocabulary.

Calling for more competition is no plan you know, where are the numbers and where are the details that explains how the ''law'' is going to function.
    The law isn't written yet. Can you cite the details of any other laws, that have yet to be written? The one nice thing about how the Republicans intend to do things, is that you won't have to "read it after we vote on it." You will see the plan, with ample time to pitch a fit, before it's voted on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, then we will put you in this column over here then. Thanks for your response.
    Wolf blitzer literally asked ron paul if society should let this hypotheticial individual die and republican dicks in the crowd said YES. It happened. So yes i think they are indeed that heartless.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    People act as if we had nothing before ACA.

For most working people ACA has been a disaster. Insurance is more expensive, copays and deductibles are higher. I have to spend $12,000 in medical just to actually break even now. I have considered DROPPING my insurance coverage and just paying the fine because it is so expensive. Many people have had to change insurance companies and doctors.
    And 12k medical expenses is nothing a week worth's of overnight stay probably and with a few test.

I once stayed in the hospital for almost a month and when I checked the website of my health-insurance company the bill was above 20k euro;s.

- - - Updated - - -

The law isn't written yet. Can you cite the details of any other laws, that have yet to be written? The one nice thing about how the Republicans intend to do things, is that you won't have to "read it after we vote on it." You will see the plan, with ample time to pitch a fit, before it's voted on.
    Pff sounds like allot of BS ''oh we have a plan but it's top secret plan that we won't tell others because of reasons''

if they had anything at this point they wouldn't have added the words delay, because even republicans know the ACA is actually popular (because they can read the polls) and that they really don't have anything.

You know you don't get any smarter with all that mental gymnastics you are doing you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And 12k medical expenses is nothing a week worth's of overnight stay probably and with a few test.

I once stayed in the hospital for almost a month and when I checked the website of my health-insurance company the bill was above 20k euro;s.

- - - Updated - - -

Pff sounds like allot of BS ''oh we have a plan but it's top secret plan that we won't tell others because of reasons''

if they had anything at this point they wouldn't have added the words delay, because even republicans know the ACA is actually popular (because they can read the polls) and that they really don't have anything.

You know you don't get any smarter with all that mental gymnastics you are doing you know.
    It's not mental gymnastics to say that, although the law is not yet written, the stated goals of the people writing the law do not include the fears mentioned in this post (flat repeal with no replacement).

It took 14 months to write the Obamacare bill, yet you expect the replacement to fit in the time frame of November 8th, until now. That doesn't exactly scream "I am reasonable". Many of these Congressman and Senators were not even in office in November, for that matter.

Also, the ACA is NOT popular. It polls at like 25% approval. Get serious.

It's not mental gymnastics to say that, although the law is not yet written, the stated goals of the people writing the law do not include the fears mentioned in this post (flat repeal with no replacement).

It took 14 months to write the Obamacare bill, yet you expect the replacement to fit in the time frame of November 8th, until now. That doesn't exactly scream "I am reasonable". Many of these Congressman and Senators were not even in office in November, for that matter.

Time out. First you say the republicans haven't had 7 years to come up with a replacement, while voting over 60 times to repeal it? Seriously?

Also your 25% is pulled straight out of nowhere.
    http://kff.org/interactive/kaiser-he...aRange=twoYear

Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    Time out. First you say the republicans haven't had 7 years to come up with a replacement, while voting over 60 times to repeal it? Seriously?

Also your 25% is pulled straight out of nowhere.
    http://kff.org/interactive/kaiser-he...aRange=twoYear
    Coming up with ideas for replacement is not the same thing as voting on a final bill that everyone agrees upon. You guys seem to disregard all the work that goes in to legislation. Do you think they just sit up there and vote on bills all day? Where do you think the sausage is made?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Still making shit up, hilarious.
    I posted the rules and standard operating procedures from two of the biggest insurance companies .

You said "no you're wrong" posting nothing to back your stance up. No data. No Bill. No policy. Nothing.

But I am the one making shit up.

Go away and learn something

Coming up with ideas for replacement is not the same thing as voting on a final bill that everyone agrees upon. You guys seem to disregard all the work that goes in to legislation. Do you think they just sit up there and vote on bills all day? Where do you think the sausage is made?
    Have you seen ONE piece of information on what this replacement looks like? I mean after 7 years you'd like they'd bounce their ideas off the American people just a little bit. It's like this big mystery box, and they just keep saying it's gonna be great, and fantastic, and fix all the problems and be cheaper and la la la. But every time you ask to just get a glimpse of what's in the mystery box they scold you for not believing in them.

So let's say what's a good time frame for this, 14 months from introduction to implementation of law? Ok, so when is a good time to show us what it is? When you do you think they will put it out for the public to review, debate it, and fact check it? Any ideas?

Have you seen ONE piece of information on what this replacement looks like? I mean after 7 years you'd like they'd bounce their ideas off the American people just a little bit. It's like this big mystery box, and they just keep saying it's gonna be great, and fantastic, and fix all the problems and be cheaper and la la la. But every time you ask to just get a glimpse of what's in the mystery box they scold you for not believing in them.

So let's say what's a good time frame for this, 14 months from introduction to implementation of law? Ok, so when is a good time to show us what it is? When you do you think they will put it out for the public to review, debate it, and fact check it? Any ideas?
    Uh, are you serious? There are a number of key details they would like to see in the bill. They stated ALL of them while Obamacare was being written. However, NONE of them made it in to the bill. It seems the DNC was under the impression they were voted to lifetime terms in 2008. They were not.

Saying the plans don't exist, because they didn't come across your Facebook news feed, is just ridiculous.

Since I have been paying attention, I will share with you the points that anyone paying attention should have been able to surmise.

1. The insurance companies will be able to sell across state lines, ending the monopolies in several states.
    2. There is heavy discussion of moving to a privately managed, HSA style system. If you don't know what an HSA is, think of the cost variance in a catastrophic only plan, versus a standard plan, then invest the variance for life. This creates a huge pool of personal funding available, and the pool is biggest when people need it to be: late in life.
    3. Pre-existing condition rules under Obamacare will be kept.
    4. The mandate to purchase a product from a private business, just for existing as a human, will be done away with.

There is plenty of info out there. What you are doing, is akin to the partisan hacks who, during a presidential election, state that one of the candidates has no plan, even though they are all up on the websites and are discussed daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    I posted the rules and standard operating procedures from two of the biggest insurance companies .

You said "no you're wrong" posting nothing to back your stance up. No data. No Bill. No policy. Nothing.

But I am the one making shit up.

Go away and learn something
    No, you didn't. You posted information from what an insurance policy might contain. You provided no information about how many people have those policies, or how often employers do and don't provide that kind of coverage.

You keep posting the same nonsense over and over again. No one disagrees that insurance can work like that. If you want to claim that nearly all insurance does, you need to prove that assertion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Uh, are you serious? There are a number of key details they would like to see in the bill. They stated ALL of them while Obamacare was being written. However, NONE of them made it in to the bill. It seems the DNC was under the impression they were voted to lifetime terms in 2008. They were not.

Saying the plans don't exist, because they didn't come across your Facebook news feed, is just ridiculous.

Since I have been paying attention, I will share with you the points that anyone paying attention should have been able to surmise.

1. The insurance companies will be able to sell across state lines, ending the monopolies in several states.
    2. There is heavy discussion of moving to a privately managed, HSA style system. If you don't know what an HSA is, think of the cost variance in a catastrophic only plan, versus a standard plan, then invest the variance for life. This creates a huge pool of personal funding available, and the pool is biggest when people need it to be: late in life.
    3. Pre-existing condition rules under Obamacare will be kept.
    4. The mandate to purchase a product from a private business, just for existing as a human, will be done away with.

There is plenty of info out there. What you are doing, is akin to the partisan hacks who, during a presidential election, state that one of the candidates has no plan, even though they are all up on the websites and are discussed daily.
    Ok great you have a bunch of talking points. Now lets see the paper you write that down on to so we can debate it. Having someone say something is completely different than having a proposed law in writing being reviewed. I can't articulate someones word because they can go back on it. I can however, review and articulate words on paper on a proposed bill.

You seem to think talking points = policy. Sorry that's not how this works.

Ok great you have a bunch of talking points. Now lets see the paper you write that down on to so we can debate it. Having someone say something is completely different than having a proposed law in writing being reviewed. I can't articulate someones word because they can go back on it. I can however, review and articulate words on paper on a proposed bill.

You seem to think talking points = policy. Sorry that's not how this works.
    Fist you make the WILD claim that Republicans have no idea what will replace the UCA. Now you are making the claim, with a straight face, that not only is there no written law that is ready to be voted on, but that it isn't even being written? Do you need some tin foil there, guy?

Citing key details in proposed legislation is not a talking point. You asked for these details. It is you who believes in fairy tales, not me. I was merely pointing you towards reality.

Get over yourself.

Fist you make the WILD claim that Republicans have no idea what will replace the UCA. Now you are making the claim, with a straight face, that not only is there no written law that is ready to be voted on, but that it isn't even being written? Do you need some tin foil there, guy?

Citing key details in proposed legislation is not a talking point. You asked for these details. It is you who believes in fairy tales, not me. I was merely pointing you towards reality.

Get over yourself.
    First I'm not making any claims republicans don't have a replacements. I'm saying I want to SEE the replacement to debate it. If you are ok with someone telling you something and taking that as a direct policy bullet point that's on you. I'd rather see something concrete on a proposed bill before I believe anything anyone says. That's reality. Believing what some one told you is fact is not reality, it's delusional.

Using your logic then, every promises Trump uttered and said you believe will 100% be proposed legislation and or actions/policy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c7ebe114d7f4

Come on now, think!

First I'm not making any claims republicans don't have a replacements. I'm saying I want to SEE the replacement to debate it. If you are ok with someone telling you something and taking that as a direct policy bullet point that's on you. I'd rather see something concrete on a proposed bill before I believe anything anyone says. That's reality. Believing what some one told you is fact is not reality, it's delusional.

Using your logic then, every promises Trump uttered and said you believe will 100% be proposed legislation and or actions/policy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c7ebe114d7f4

Come on now, think!
    I agree with all of what you said.

What I do not agree with, which is the basis for my post you are taking issue with, is the notion that Republicans "have no plan", "are not writing a bill", or "want everyone to die".

Unlike you, I am not here to carry the water of anyone. In fact, my personal view is that universal health care is superior to the UCA, and what preceded it. However, that doesn't change the facts, now does it?

I am not here to carry the water of anyone
    the UCA
    In the same paragraph, too.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    In the same paragraph, too.
    Being an independent does not mean I can't have an opinion about the worst bill ever written. Some people actually judge the issues one by one, without engaging in tribalism, just so you know.

Being an independent does not mean I can't have an opinion about the worst bill ever written.
    You're spewing partisan rhetoric (the unaffordable care act... ) and then claiming you're an independent.

Lulz.

Obama didn't bitch about the healthcare law for 8 bloody years and said repeal and replace for 8 years.

The fact that they added delay to their words is proof enough that you are talking BS in regards to republicans actually having a plan.

If their was a plan that the GOP could get behind to then they would have presented it at this point instead of saying ''we will delay the repeal so we can come up with a plan''.