Thread: Space pants!

Space pants!

There is this SNL scetch with Peter Dinglige, which has really grown on me ...

Tonight I was playing for a first time in a while and was hanging with my friend on Skype and I got this catchy song stuck in my head and was singing all the freaking time ... and as we killed Nythendra Normal she dropped the Legendary Pants ... T_T

And I thought the Legendary Ring was bad ... LOL

I read them like 5 times, word by word, to make sure I udnerstand how crap they are ... LOL

( was Affli loot spec )

they're crap, but once you learn how to play with them, you *kinda* appreciate them, at least I feel that way about them
    I hate them, but I accepted them
    Germans have a nice word for these pants
    Hassliebe

They're really good for group content and they are basically two blinks that you can use to go exactly where you need to be (there's no set distance) within 10 seconds followed by a ~2minute cd. There's nothing crappy about them tbh. They aren't a direct DPS increase, but there's nothing bad about getting where you or people in your group need to be 4-5 seconds faster. They're fucking phenomenal for progression or fights with lots of movement (Odyn, for instance. Pretty sure the 2nd best Destro parse for Mythic Odyn used them)

You don't have to use your charges simultaneously. You can use one, bank it, and use another >10s later anywhere you want. You can also constantly send your portal to other players in a pinch or that need to deal with mechanics.

Just be creative with them.

Oh, I totally can see value for them ... in PvP

However, you get them disabled in Arenas and BGs ... soo ... #bringBACKwPVP

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskchi View Post
    Oh, I totally can see value for them ... in PvP

However, you get them disabled in Arenas and BGs ... soo ... #bringBACKwPVP

The pants are among the better legendaries for warlocks. Never underestimate being able to jump twice with a instant gate when your playing a class that has no real mobility in its core kit.

Deleted
    they're honestly one of the best legendaries if you know how to use them. i used to think the same as you when i first got them but now i cant live without them. they're incredibly useful in ToV and most fights in EN. if you don't end up appreciating them then the problem is definitely with you not being able to make good use of the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by mivetran View Post
    they're honestly one of the best legendaries if you know how to use them. i used to think the same as you when i first got them but now i cant live without them. they're incredibly useful in ToV and most fights in EN. if you don't end up appreciating them then the problem is definitely with you not being able to make good use of the effect.
    I actually found them to be very useless in EN.
    I loved them in ToV, however. Odyn felt a lot better with these pantaloons. And I found good uses for them on Helya as well, hell, not just for myself, but for the whole raid.
    The other legendary I have is Prydaz, so I'll still probably switch out the pants if I get a better legendary (or depending on the fight, ofc)

Has its uses. I wish I'd had them for Elerethe, Il'gynoth, Ursoc, Odyn and (if my guild kept pushing instead of stopping progression) Helya, all mythic difficulties. The ability to place my gateway with the flick of a keybind would have made the mechanics on those fights less daunting.

Also remember that pants are a big ol' pool of stats, so having them at legendary ilvl is a nominal DPS gain over whatever you would be wearing there instead.

The pants are very good if you have any kind of coordinated group in Mythic Raids. Past that they are great for surviability and mobility more than anything else in our toolkit.

Deleted
    Ye, as someone mentioned there, I use them on Odyn and pretty much cannot play without them now. Day when I would finally get shoulders will be pretty bittersweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dem Dragons View Post
    Ye, as someone mentioned there, I use them on Odyn and pretty much cannot play without them now. Day when I would finally get shoulders will be pretty bittersweet.
    Lol I did Odyn a couple times without them because Bracers/Odr was able to get me some more DPS, but like.. never again. Now that Magistrike is nerfed and Odr sucks I'm all Pants/Prydaz all the time unless my Bracers can get full use.