Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxigan View Post
    Seriously, if I was you and would get that much money every month I would react the same way... I mean - as long as the stupid crowd keeps on paying me for doing nothing and not reacting to people reporting problems - who cares? good job man - good job
    Sorry but that fact that you're not appreciating everything he's done is super insulting man. You have no idea how much of his personal money has gone into WCL and not to mention that the money he gets goes to upgrading servers to better WCL over just pocketing it. (and not to mention he's running WCL FFL and WSL solo. Normally teams of people would be doing all of this but its all done by one awesome guy.

Seriously, anyone uses WCL should be very thankful for the huge amount of time effort and money Kihra has put forth here.

Kihra doesn't need anyone defending him I know, but it actually makes me mad to see a complete lack of appreciation towards him and everything he does on WCL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this is already answered and is now just needlessly insulting community members I'm closing this here.

Feel free to start a seperate thread without the insults about the Vendetta bug in general.

CLOSED.