BM T19 2pc bonus

When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain 50% increased damage for 15 sec.
    Dire Beast
    40 yd range
    Instant 12 sec recharge
    1 Charges
    Requires Hunter (Beast Mastery)
    Requires level 12
    Summons a powerful wild beast to attack your target for 8 sec.
    I don't quite understand how our 2pc for BM is supposed to work? If DB only lasts 8s, and the 2pc only effects currently summoned DB when proc'd, then the set bonus is useless? If anyone has any insight, I'd love to know. Here to find answers.

Tooltips wrong, kind of.

When you cast Bestial Wrath you gain a buff, any dire beasts that are up when you cast BW will be affected by the 50% increase damage AND any beasts you cast WHILE bestial wrath is up, will also gain it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Tooltips wrong, kind of.

When you cast Bestial Wrath you gain a buff, any dire beasts that are up when you cast BW will be affected by the 50% increase damage AND any beasts you cast WHILE bestial wrath is up, will also gain it.
    Also effects Stomp and Titan's Thunder

Thank you guys! Ability doesn't seem as bad now.

When have they switched between 2x to 4x?

Get a legendary shoulder and cast 2 times dire beast and cast bestial wrath along with titanstrike = profits?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure if dire frenzy is going to be better even with the two piece bonus. With the legendary, you can keep dire frenzy up at 3 stacks which is 90% attack speed for your pet. Of course, if there's any AoE you're probably going to want to take Stomp anyway.

the last PTR build before release I believe.
    How much of a loss is Dire Beast/Stomp compared to DF on ST anyway? Is it worth switching talents for a ST fight like Krosus/Ursoc/Guarm to take DF?

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm not sure if dire frenzy is going to be better even with the two piece bonus. With the legendary, you can keep dire frenzy up at 3 stacks which is 90% attack speed for your pet. Of course, if there's any AoE you're probably going to want to take Stomp anyway.

the last PTR build before release I believe.
    what are you chatting about ?? dire frenzy not even better than stomp, where you get that information from? with the tier 19 2set, stomp just flys further ahead of dire frenzy.

mis-information again.

Deleted
    Did you miss the part where we're talking about ST fights?

But here you go

BM talents for single target.

i know it is, but that doesnt mean this sim is true , maybe start simming your own talents, then you will find out diffrent results.

and that result will show stomp is still superior.