Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It would be kinda fine if it was like 8 seconds duration or even more. And it wouldn't be even close to being overpowered because it would do less damage than our basic rotation, not generating rage and you being unable to move while channeling it.

Deleted
    I do agree that Neltharion's Fury is very lackluster, and it's only going to get worse with 2P Nighthold. I barely use it in M+ now, and if I do I cancel it out if a revenge proc appears as that'll do much higher damage. They should boost its effectiveness by a lot so it's worth actually using your artifact ability like any other class, if someone has access to US forums they should try and raise a topic on this perhaps.

Be careful how you word it, though! If you tell Blizzard that Revenge & high Shield Block uptime is making our artifact beyond obsolete, they'll probably give SB a 4 second duration & lower Revenge damage

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Be careful how you word it, though! If you tell Blizzard that Revenge & high Shield Block uptime is making our artifact beyond obsolete, they'll probably give SB a 4 second duration & lower Revenge damage
    I wish I could disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by saren26 View Post
    opinions?
    Minority opinion: tired of tank designed being partially focused on output rather than control / survivability. Shelving any interest in this spec until next time around.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Minority opinion: tired of tank designed being partially focused on output rather than control / survivability. Shelving any interest in this spec until next time around.
    People focus on output. The design does not force you to deal more damage. You have options to focus on survivability. This is not a blizzard issue.
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Better players will concern themselves with as much as possible. As Valech says, unless you're raiding truly high end, all you really need to do as a tank is mechanics/survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Better players will concern themselves with as much as possible. As Valech says, unless you're raiding truly high end, all you really need to do as a tank is mechanics/survive.
    In others words, better DPS ? As goes the old adage : our best defensive tool is to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Arensky View Post
    As i said. There is no way Blizz will allow warriors to have comparable dmg to paladins. At least they nerfed our surviability. Gz blizzard we are trash-tier now.
    Please,blood DK is trash tier,you're still second best tanks below the bear gods

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    In others words, better DPS ? As goes the old adage : our best defensive tool is to attack.
    I said it in another thread... Something like this.

As a tank, your first priority should be learning how to hold aggro. If you can do this, learn to hold aggro & mitigate incoming damage at the same time. If you can do both of those, then it's time to learn the mechanics. If you can do all three, then it's time to try and maximize your contribution to the dungeon/raid via CD usage & DPS. If you can do ALL of that... Well, raid lead or something

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Please,blood DK is trash tier,you're still second best tanks below the bear gods
    Monks are above us for tanking, we're above them for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Arensky View Post
    So being 3rd highest dmg on bosses warrants a nerf. Got it.
    You see going from 3rd on damage to being first on damage as being a nerf? Right, got it.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I think the nerf is justified, I did 6 mythics this weekend (10+) and was first or second DPS overall.

I have legendary gloves + belt and play with Devastator, Booming voice, Best Served Cold and Anger management. I have so much rage and CD reduction that I can burst on every trash pack.

Maybe I am a special case because of my legendaries, but I think -14% on TC and Revenge is not enough

Deleted
    I dont understand why they nerfed Devastate and Devastator. This way Devastator will always be the way to go, because it is a strong DPS increase.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bixster View Post
    I dont understand why they nerfed Devastate and Devastator. This way Devastator will always be the way to go, because it is a strong DPS increase.
    That depends on the content you play. Currently, Devestator is ahead because it provides more survivability then Indominable. Unless you only run the first few bosses on heroic and lower Mythic+ dungeons, dps increase should never be the priority for tanks. People picking Devestator at the moment do so due to it´s defensive properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Rototo View Post
    Maybe I am a special case because of my legendaries, but I think -14% on TC and Revenge is not enough
    Yes you are. Gloves gives enormous damage boost for prots. And especially if you're running Booming Voice and Anger Management.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    u know that for dhs and bears and dk tanks and paladins it is very normal to do 500 k+ total dps over the course of a m+?

Warrior tanks were able to compete with those classes for exactly 1 day, until they hotfixed it back to " warrior do 1/3 of other tanks dmg because we at blizz hate warrior class" state.
    500k ST? Idk about all that...but I definitely am pulling 500k in m+ mob groups rn and in kara

overall dps means if u complet a instance and look at dps for total instance, at least to me it means that. i dont even know how much singletarget, but i assume something in the 300s for prot warrior with affinity to doing a lot of dmg, perhaps more if u take avatar? dh tanks can pull a lot more, even monks deal more st dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    500k ST? Idk about all that...but I definitely am pulling 500k in m+ mob groups rn and in kara
    He is talking about dps overall.

That said. I pulled 550k overall DPS last night in a +5 arcway and 580k in a nelth. lair +8.
    The damage is crazy if you pull big. On bosses i often pull between 400-450k.
    If i have all of my Cooldowns available on bosspulls (BC > BV > Avetar) the DPS can just be crazy. My biggest burst opener yesterday was 850k dps on the first boss of nelth. lair. ending the fight with 500+dps.

i can only say that i expected a bigger nerf.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish i had gloves .... But chest and wrist gotta do for now i guess. Wrists plus gloves or belt would be what i want tbh since all I tank is m+ and pug normal/hc raids
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.