[BM] idea to make BM feel better

So today i had a thought on how to fix BM a little. Just wondering if people will like it and think it would be better

Cobra shot goes back to the focus generator
    Dire beast loses focus generating and boost the damage
    Chimera shot becomes baseline, loses the cooldown, and costs focus(becomes the focus dump)

Bad or good idea?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

You are not the first one to suggest that actually. I've seem that around , its almost what happened in WoD basically.

I am actually not shocked if its been brought up before
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I dont really understand why everyone wants Chimera shot to be baseline, the downtime everyone seems to experience is something that I don't feel at all, and I am doing mythic raiding, and when I do have downtime, I use it to help my fellow members with whatever is required, but even then, that downtime is not a lot, I also spam a lot with the talent to use cobra > kc > cobra > Kc etc, and peeps suggest more abilities to spam, 100% spamming entire fights will get old very quick and any '' downtime '' would be a wish you had, which you had..

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I dont really understand why everyone wants Chimera shot to be baseline, the downtime everyone seems to experience is something that I don't feel at all, and I am doing mythic raiding, and when I do have downtime, I use it to help my fellow members with whatever is required, but even then, that downtime is not a lot, I also spam a lot with the talent to use cobra > kc > cobra > Kc etc, and peeps suggest more abilities to spam, 100% spamming entire fights will get old very quick and any '' downtime '' would be a wish you had, which you had..
    The downtime is only to pool focus depending on how you play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    A lot of the undergeared people don't see what geared people see in this spec. Gear and legendaries make a huge difference in playstyle and downtime. I also don't think chimera should be baselined.