The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    more of the same if you didn't enjoy it before you won't now

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, absolutely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheen26 View Post
    Is it worth it to resub?
    For you, only you know. For me, no. Depends on what you want to do in the game, nothing we say can decide it for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do it!
    {10char}

Deleted
    Is it worth it to resub?
    So the standard answer to questions like these is - only you can decide that.

If the monthly sub fee ruins your personal economy - then no, it's not worth it.
    If it doesn't, if you have 12 bucks to put on entertainment this month, then why not try it out?
    You get 30 days of playtime, and you can find out if you like it or not and don't have to post braindead threads like this on MMOC. We can't tell you if you'll like it or hate it.

It's really not much harder than that.
    None of us can tell you if YOU are going to like the game. So try it out for 30 days if the 12 bucks won't ruin you. If they do - well, you might want to stay away from the game and do something else with your life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Obviously not. You would not be here asking a generic question without giving any insight. You will get great answers.

I still had 15 days left on my sub when 7.1.5 went live. I played for a couple hours then quickly got bored again. There's really not a whole lot going on if you don't already like the M+ grind, or are part of a regular raiding group. And even then it boils down to "Everything is generally more fun when you're doing it with friends."

My personal suggestion is to play WoW for the first month and the last patch of the expansion. That's about it. Everything in-between is just a waste of time and money.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They don't give you any money or stuff when you sub, you know.

But seriously, we know nothing about you: what content you enjoy, do you still enjoy WoW or are burned out and when you last unsub. Recently they added small patch with new Brawlers Guild bosses and new 10 boss raid is coming next week. There will be few months before they add new stuff (and next patch, 7.2, will be the big one).

Deleted
    Is it worth it to resub?
    How should I be able to figur that out for you ? When did you start playing, when did you stop and why?
    What did you do when you were online (main activity) ? Pvp? Raid? Alts ?

You people answering this thread seriously are cute. Obviously OP is asking for personal opinions about the current state of the game, and not for you to evaluate whether or not he'd get an appropriate amount of enjoyment out of it right now.

I did resub, I haven't played much yet though due to lack of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it worth it to resub?
    I don't know, is it?

We can't really tell you, only you and your own mind can make up the mind if you would like to play or not.

One of the main reasons they don't like 'help me choose', or 'help me decide' threads.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Is it worth it to resub?
    It depends on a lot of things. What do you like to do? What's your current ilvl? How badly do you want to play? Do you like pvp or pve? Do you want / can you raid? ect ect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You people answering this thread seriously are cute. Obviously OP is asking for personal opinions about the current state of the game, and not for you to evaluate whether or not he'd get an appropriate amount of enjoyment out of it right now.
    You mean just like all those "what class is best?" are threads where people are just checking personal opinions about current state of different classes?
    It's a pointless "tell me what to do/help me choose?" thread.
    The best solution is to sub for a month and try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    You mean just like all those "what class is best?" are threads where people are just checking personal opinions about current state of different classes?
    It's a pointless "tell me what to do/help me choose?" thread.
    The best solution is to sub for a month and try it out.
    Yes, exactly like that, as is obvious from the lack of information in the OP.

the game is pretty good right now however if you play with an objective state of mind you will find yourself always playing 4-8hrs a day which might be great for you or might be a huge distraction. This is just what I've noticed in my own play time and I don't even raid outside of normal/ heroic pug groups..

If you need to focus on other areas of your life I would recommend just playing a quick shooter or moba casual game to get your gaming needs and leave mmorpgs to the nolifers

well i didn't play in wod but i'm liking it so far, i guess the only problem i think there is with legion is that alts probably feel like your wasting time that could be spent getting ap for your main, and the ap itself feels like it wants to be grinded out when it doesn't really need to be.

other than that there lots to do. for someone starting now, nighthold next week should be fun for everyone whos bored of the current raids and want something new to progress on.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-01-14 at 10:17 AM.

Deleted
    If you were bored in say October you'll still be bored now. I would wait till 7.2

not right now maybe wait until a major patch comes out really.