Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unhappy sadly nerf on the way next week

yea guys 4% to all skills and 14% to vt and sw we are getting nerfed when nighthold comes sadly
    do you think we can still perform good and be in top 5 at raids?

Yeah, definitely still will be very strong. Nerfs were warranted and we will continue to be a very good caster highly desired in raid.

Deleted
    Leveling my priest is already a torture, with Voidform being a horrible copy of WoD demo lock metamorphosis, so I guess I'll just delete it to free up space for another class.

Why should leveling be any measurement for balance? Yes, leveling as a Shadow Priest is pretty tiresome, so is leveling as Elemental Shaman...

Deleted
    Is OP trolling? when you score 30 points over the lowest class you were by definition broken-tier.

Spriests are most likely still gonna be super strong, if not still the strongest.

Deleted
    Shoulders nerfed as well. I don't think we'll be as strong as you seem to think. Dots damage nerf is HUGE. Shoulder nerf is HUGE.

Looks like a standard Blizzard "oh they're performing well let's nerf them to the ground"-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Starmind View Post
    Shoulders nerfed as well. I don't think we'll be as strong as you seem to think. Dots damage nerf is HUGE. Shoulder nerf is HUGE.

Looks like a standard Blizzard "oh they're performing well let's nerf them to the ground"-patch.
    We can see what the nerfs are. So we can see it isn't a nerf to the ground. It's fair and just. And we will still be very strong. Easily top 5.

Shadow will still be decent stop freaking out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeppatto View Post
    Shadow will still be decent stop freaking out.
    Why settle with decent? It sucks outplaying other classes, especially with a harder-to-play class, and still end up below them in damage. Effort<>Reward should go hand in hand. A normal brainless single target rotation will never get good results against other classes.

PS. do you even play priest/shadow? Or mythic raid for that matter?

Deleted
    Judging from my Mythic EN logs last night the nerfs would equate to a 9% damage nerf on average for boss fights. I was mastery stacking and playing SanLayn. Seems fine honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Starmind View Post
    Why settle with decent? It sucks outplaying other classes, especially with a harder-to-play class, and still end up below them in damage. Effort<>Reward should go hand in hand. A normal brainless single target rotation will never get good results against other classes.

PS. do you even play priest/shadow? Or mythic raid for that matter?
    It will still be GOOD, stop freaking out. There, better? We will still be strong, and those of us who are very good will likely still top the meters.

How is Shadow hard to play? You don't even need StM anymore and without it Shadow is pretty easy to play, isn't it? I mean, the new Ele Shaman rotation with Icefury is pretty complex, that's "hard to play" when you want to be excellent but as a SP it's not that difficult to be good.

Well at least Celestalon agrees with you:

And no, it's not fake. https://twitter.com/ZorekHD/status/820111255298068481

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    Judging from my Mythic EN logs last night the nerfs would equate to a 9% damage nerf on average for boss fights. I was mastery stacking and playing SanLayn. Seems fine honestly.
    That's exactly the problem buddy. People are evaluating dps from outdated and outgeared content where we thrive. Every single boss except Nythendra has multidot potential + short fights which makes S2M an excellent choice.

Now look at the Nighthold. Many bosses have 3+ phases. In long fights S2M will not be used. Add to that our useless tier bonuses and you'll get the point.
    I agree SP is way too strong in current farming content, but that's not what we should be balanced for.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael View Post
    That's exactly the problem buddy. People are evaluating dps from outdated and outgeared content where we thrive. Every single boss except Nythendra has multidot potential + short fights which makes S2M an excellent choice.

Now look at the Nighthold. Many bosses have 3+ phases. In long fights S2M will not be used. Add to that our useless tier bonuses and you'll get the point.
    I agree SP is way too strong in current farming content, but that's not what we should be balanced for.
    Either short term memory loss, or you weren't around at the start.

But even during prog times Spriests were brought for everything and did a LOT of damage for everything. Stacked on things like Cenarius, to 3 phase fights like helya.

And on the first kills, prog kills, Nyth and Ursoc and Guarm, were the only "fast fights"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Either short term memory loss, or you weren't around at the start.

But even during prog times Spriests were brought for everything and did a LOT of damage for everything. Stacked on things like Cenarius, to 3 phase fights like helya.

And on the first kills, prog kills, Nyth and Ursoc and Guarm, were the only "fast fights"
    STM was broken. Everyone agree on that. It got nerfed.

The content is still outdated and outgeared. 4 month old progress race isn't relevant anymore.

It's relevant for the guilds who aren't racing through things. Some people haven't killed Helya yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Geroaergaroe View Post
    STM was broken. Everyone agree on that. It got nerfed.

The content is still outdated and outgeared. 4 month old progress race isn't relevant anymore.
    I'm not talking about that race, I'm talking about when the content FIRST came out.

so after the nerf to the shoulder we can say that the set from arcway and court is better than the legendry? since 3000 haste buff is alot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Well at least Celestalon agrees with you:

And no, it's not fake. https://twitter.com/ZorekHD/status/820111255298068481
    I find it weird how Celestalon like negative comments directed at him....

Ot: Not sure how to feel about this. They should have waited for Nighthold's numbers.