Deleted

Soul Effigy and Agony

What does the change actually mean?

Does Agony on Effigy have:

The same chance to proc a shard as on a single primary target (a substantial buff)
    The normal chance to proc a shard based on number of targets with Agony on them (also a buff but not as great)

The patch notes aren;t clear, they talk about a 100% chance but also the "normal" chance

I'd like to think that Agony has an unreduced chance, i.e. it is removed from the "mutliple target table" that applies a reducer depending on how many things you have Agony up on...but I suspect not...

I think I'm correct in saying that Souol Effigy had a special reducer that lowered it's chances to proc a shard even after the multi-target reducer was applied, yes?

It has a full chance, i.e. no longer bugged to only half a chance and you'll get a little more shard generation on average than SC. Averages come into play since SC is heavily RNG based, and SE really isn't (you could proc way less, could proc far more). This means more sure generation and slightly more damage than SC, along with a lot more mobility when you're running AC (which you should be). Overall the MG nerf makes SC something like 2.5-4% behind SE, but very clear logs aren't out yet. A lot of number crunchers are saying 3% tops. You can still play SC and be completely fine, you'll probably just average 15k-20k less than running SE, which isn't that bad when we're stepping foot into 600k averages with more gear in NH.