10+ Year Old Account

BotW and Cemu Multi core help

Anyone able to get the 1.11.3 to emulate @ 60 fps with multi core CPU setting?

I keep getting stalls, and 12 fps dips that make it un playable. Anyone have some tips or 'sploits'?

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Anyone able to get the 1.11.3 to emulate @ 60 fps with multi core CPU setting?

I keep getting stalls, and 12 fps dips that make it un playable. Anyone have some tips or 'sploits'?
    Just to give u a heads up I think Emulation isn't allowed to be talked about on this site.

Ontopic: With that said you need a beast of a PC for it to run decent, Cemu still has issues and so does BOTW running on it. Don't think they have ironed out the issues yet ether.
    Even on my PC I was getting big fps dips.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

CEMU is still pretty much Alpha software,the fact that it runs BotW at all is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No info on your rig, not much to be done, emulation is heavily dependant on your CPU. Currently CEMU is very very early in emulation development, so take your time.

PS: No emulation talks on this forums sadly.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Crap, totally forgot we're not supposed to talk emu here.

Yeah, closing this down as emulation discussion can too easily trend towards piracy.