Is Dire Frenzy/Titan's Thunder bugged or am I missing something?

Titan's Thunder is supposed to empower my next Dire Frenzy to do a ton more damage, but it just doesn't work.

Dire Frenzy isn't getting the extra damage.

Could someone else please test for me?

The damage won't show up as DF damage. If you look at your warcraftlogs or damage meters that it'll show up as TT damage instead.

on Warcraft logs you'll have 2 values:
    - first being your combined 2 pets TT damage
    - second being the additional damage from DF

on your damage meters (I use Details) you'll see 3 TT damage sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    The damage won't show up as DF damage. If you look at your warcraftlogs or damage meters that it'll show up as TT damage instead.

on Warcraft logs you'll have 2 values:
    - first being your combined 2 pets TT damage
    - second being the additional damage from DF

on your damage meters (I use Details) you'll see 3 TT damage sources.
    Skada's only picking up Hati and my pet's TT, with no additional TT and damage numbers on screen don't seem to represent this

I had the same question actually.

Just to make sure we're all on the same page: So if you have taken Dire frenzy, your Titain's thunder tooltip changes to the following, "Discharges a massive jolt of electricity from Titanstrike into all of your pets, causing them to deal up to (for me) 32,240 nature damage to their target every one sec. for 8 sec.Also causes your next dire frenzy to deal (for me) 65,910 additional nature damage on each of the 5 Dire frenzy attacks."

Basically I'm interpreting this as you pop titans thunder, then hit dire beast and get 5 extra attacks that do a lot of damage. Something screwy is going on because sometimes I'm getting the 5 extra attacks, and sometimes I'm not. More often than not it just doesn't happen. I don't think its worth taking dire frenzy until bliz can figure this bug out.

It's working fine. The damage shows up under YourPetsName: Titan's Thunder, combined with the regular Titan's Thunder ticks.

Except it only shows up sometimes. I'm not really sure what makes the expected damage show up and what makes it not show up at all. Sometimes I can get it to start doing the expected damage on one target dummy but not another. Sometimes it randomly comes and goes on real NPCs out in the world. I just know that I personally am not going to raid with it, if both recount and skada are only picking up the extra damage it deals only every now and then.

Can anyone else verify that this is still bugged and not always working? When the damage does show up, it shows up as BendakWoW stated above, (you should see 13 ticks for one use during Titans thunder I believe.) I am very rarely seeing it produce the expected damage though.