Poll: khadgar Vs maiev shadowsong

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Exclamation khadgar Vs maiev shadowsong

Simple enough
    Vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Power? Khadgar.
    Coolness? Khadgar.

I expect more people to vote Maiev today than, say, few months ago because "blizzs shovin kadgar down mah throatz!!!11!!111!1!"

maiev's not all that strong.

she would have had to fight the slayer, had the slayer not run into her trap. maiev didn't just stop and grab you with moon magic, you blundered into the trap she set as you dominated her other wardens.

maiev is someone who is obsessed with capturing Illidan regardless the cost!

Khadgar is someone who is obsessed with killing Gul'dan regardless of the cost!

I ship these two characters.
    Last edited by Volardelis; 2017-01-15 at 11:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    khadgar.

archmage > bitchy warden

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    maiev is someone who is opposed with capturing Illidan regardless the cost!

Khadgar is someone who is opposed with killing Gul'dan regardless of the cost!

Obsessed*

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    khadgar.

archmage > bitchy warden
    b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but they pushin khadgar down muh throat!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Obsessed*!
    At least you don't disagree with my shipping

Deleted
    At least you don't disagree with my shipping
    I disagree on the basis of that I don't see any relevancy between the two characters, but I leave it to people to ship whoever they want.

I ship Illidain and Kor'vas, for instance.

I disagree on the basis of that I don't see any relevancy between the two characters, but I leave it to people to ship whoever they want.

I ship Illidain and Kor'vas, for instance.
    I outlined the basis for Maiev and Khadgar, they are both obsessed with killing or capturing certain characters. Lets not forget that they did team up in the audio drama

Deleted
    I outlined the basis for Maiev and Khadgar, they are both obsessed with killing or capturing certain characters. Lets not forget that they did team up in the audio drama
    I am obsessed with drinking coffee.
    My friend's wife is obsessed with drinking tea.
    We team up occasionally for card games and we actually are a very good team.

We should totally be an item based on our obsessions. :V

I am obsessed with drinking coffee.
    My friend's wife is obsessed with drinking tea.
    We team up occasionally for card games and we actually are a very good team.

We should totally be an item based on our obsessions. :V
    Man you can't take a joke

Well, you do name yourself after someone who has relationship issues though. 3 girlfriends. One Obsessed, one more or less fake and the other is a flip flop.

I actually kinda think Maiev would win just because she's a trained master warden and Khadgar is a notably reckless spellslinger. Maiev isn't stronger overall but we know that she's agile and can teleport, Khadgar only has his token magic defenses to stop that.

Overall though, I'm not a big fan of Maiev and I honestly like Khadgar much better. Khadgar may be favored if it was a situation where they are in a gladiatorial arena, but otherwise Maiev any day.

Deleted
    Not true at all, he is very much want to kill him but watching out for the cost. He is "kind of " to blame for why GUldan was able to open the portal. In the short story Leading to Gul'dan entering Tome of sargaeras, Khadgar had been following him for a while, he even saw the boat he was on, but he did not destroy Gul'dan where he was, because "oh no the civilians" had He not been a bitch about it, none of this would have happend.

Deleted

Well, you do name yourself after someone who has relationship issues though. 3 girlfriends. One Obsessed, one more or less fake and the other is a flip flop.
    If it wasn't already obvious, I was joking along. If you want to take this out of context then that is on you alone I am afraid, broski. Resorting to personal attacks wouldn't achieve anything with me, so don't bother.

Also, I slept around during all the three relationships. lol if you think VaJaina was anything more than a side dish :V

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I actually kinda think Maiev would win just because she's a trained master warden and Khadgar is a notably reckless spellslinger. Maiev isn't stronger overall but we know that she's agile and can teleport, Khadgar only has his token magic defenses to stop that.

Overall though, I'm not a big fan of Maiev and I honestly like Khadgar much better. Khadgar may be favored if it was a situation where they are in a gladiatorial arena, but otherwise Maiev any day.
    Trained Warden Police who gets captured every time she faces anything more than the usual rioters it seems!

7+ Year Old Account
    maiev is someone who is obsessed with capturing Illidan regardless the cost!

amen to that

- - - Updated - - -

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Not true at all, he is very much want to kill him but watching out for the cost. He is "kind of " to blame for why GUldan was able to open the portal. In the short story Leading to Gul'dan entering Tome of sargaeras, Khadgar had been following him for a while, he even saw the boat he was on, but he did not destroy Gul'dan where he was, because "oh no the civilians" had He not been a bitch about it, none of this would have happend.
    'points to the torture he did to AU Garona to get information'.

Trained Warden Police who gets captured every time she faces anything more than the usual rioters it seems!
    That's fair but I kinda more blame that on Blizzard's trend in storytelling to have an important and powerful figure get their ass handed to them to show the severity of a threat. Taran Zhu is a very capable character yet all we saw was him losing over and over because the story needed it. She did assist at least in part in capturing Illidan twice - even if both times she was later thwarted - so she has to be at least pretty damn strong as far as lore is concerned.

well, she did roflstomped Illidan in the novel so she should win this.

No contest.

Asking this is like asking:

Garrosh Vs A Baby...

You know who's going to win....

(Khadgar wins, for the peeps that STILL have no clue).

I mean, Who in the hell would even think about maiev coming close to winning in situation's like such?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    well, she did roflstomped Illidan in the novel so she should win this.
    *Facepalm*

Illidan was only using 1/8ths of his power against us. He only lost because he underestimated our might. Not to mention that she wasn't the only one there. Lore wise, Akama, The Champions, And other's were there as well. And let's be honest, A mage can kite, and poly, and khadgar is "In a sense" the guardian (As stated by medivh). Khadgar is ONLY dwarfed by the Demon lords, Old Gods, Azshara, Gul'dan, And likely the players, as of now.

However, Maiev is Dwarfed by anyone that uses powerful-like Magics. And we all know what happened during the whole Khadgar Vs Pretty powerful Dreadlord Situation. Khadgar Kamehameha'd his ass All the way to the sun....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    (Psst. Allow me to tell ya something. Volar Was only joking, when he said that...).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    maiev's not all that strong.

she would have had to fight the slayer, had the slayer not run into her trap. maiev didn't just stop and grab you with moon magic, you blundered into the trap she set as you dominated her other wardens.
    Blah. That was before the whole legion BS.

Nowadays, you can just look at a Town Sized Fel-reaver, and say "Pfft. I eat 100 of these for Dessert".