Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    It wasn't great sportsmanship really and town had it tough anyway due to Afks. But I partly blame crackle for giving me such a powerful role!

My plan when the game started was to survive to lylo with 1 scum and 1 town, then claim what I really was (able to choose who I win with). I was going to hold a hunger games tournament to choose a winner.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the game Crackle

Hm, terrible game. Send me a message in a couple months please.

Thanks for hosting the game, Crackle.

I won't lie and say I'm not a little annoyed that I died on N1 - though knowing it was a random hit rather than me being targeted intentionally makes me feel better. Town did have it pretty hard though - mostly due to absent players. Which is becoming a persistent problem and typically plays out in scum's favour. The whole 'attract new blood' drive is unfortunately not working out either.

Kryllian had a neat approach with a role designed to eliminate low activity players...but as luck would have it we never got to see it in action due to Danner being lynched on D1 before he could even make use of that role.

I would say good game but I feel that one pretty heavily favored scum and it wasn't all the AFK players fault either. Ret and I were just in too good of a place... in fact I legitimately felt it was D6 when it was really only D3. That's how solid I thought we were. We discussed sacrificing a teammate just to buy a little wiggle room but we didn't need to.

Still an interesting game, and I'll read stuff when I can.

Thanks for hosting it Crackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Kryllian had a neat approach with a role designed to eliminate low activity players...but as luck would have it we never got to see it in action due to Danner being lynched on D1 before he could even make use of that role.
    I don't know what Kryllian attempted, but I would definitely recommend the use of a Punisher like the Assassin Danner and I put together, but tie it to votes instead of posts. Run that for the next five games and see what happens to activity levels.

Yeah, I totally messed up this game. When you put no cop in the game, it is seriously required that everyone tries hard to make something happen.
    And... that really didn't work out this time. I personally failed hard at it.

But also, the rule of 1/3 only really works when the town has a large set of TPRs. When that isn't the case, the mafia need less members to compensate.

Either way, the right team won.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Danner town and Largehorn scum?

Lets just say I'll try something else in the games from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Danner town and Largehorn scum?

Lets just say I'll try something else in the games from now on.
    It seems that it's now my turn for a streak of scum roles >.>