Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like new unholy and to some extend new blood, also a big fan of new mistweaver. Dislike brewmaster alot now tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonedrood View Post
    hate to say it but legion is not fun and won't be any time soon.
    odd and i thought im having fun... weird
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    It's definitely Havoc DH for me, the most fun I've had with a spec since Cataclysm, I think (it would be Elemental Shaman and Retribution Paladin back then).

Havoc is fast (even though I don't have the legendary ring), unique, evasive, has a handy stun, doesn't require target swapping and has amazing animations. It is fast, but can be relaxing if you don't choose Momentum, which is something I like a lot; you sometimes just want to relax and enjoy the scenery, the animations and the fight.

It has similarities to Windwalker Monk, although our abilities are more simple and thus just work straight away; Monk's Mark of the Crane+SEF+Tiger Palm swap+Spinning Crake Kick is just too much to do for a simple aoe spell, one just like any other aoe in your disposal, and the whole SEF+fists of fury etc. was problematic before 7.1.5 as far as I know. Havoc's aoe is way less complicated, it is satisfying to use and works right away.
    Havoc's theme is very strong, ties in very well with the Warcraft universe, our weapons are unique and very good looking, we have a considerably big array of weapon transmog options and amazing customization options. They've also managed to make the class look good on Blood Elves and fit their style and aesthetics, I was expecting them to look fitting only on Night Elves.

Negative things would be that the theme is focused mainly on the Fel green color scheme, I'd like to see some more vampiric or ghostly blue-ish influence like with our Glyphs and that we don't have that many fun tools for PvP to outplay somebody, except for Eye of Leotheras and Rain from Above, although both are very fun to use.
    Last edited by mmoc985e663195; 2017-01-16 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    I love the frost DK rotation, really intuitive, the procs are rewarding and the animations and sounds feel super satisfying. The total lack of mobility can be frustrating though.

I'm loving the Havoc demonic build and vengeance tanking is really fun with all that jumping.

Ele shaman has awesome sounds and effects and some very nice meaty buttons, but I'm not a fan of the artifact skill...

I enjoy demon hunters a lot but everybody enjoys different things.

Swifty is having fun on a Frost DK.

As of 7.1.5

-I think Fury with the reckless abandon/frothing berserker build is much more fun than massacre/dragon roar. My main has been warrior since wrath and this is the most fun I've had with fury since siege of orgrimmar.

-Frost DK's breath of sindragosa build is really fun. I guess I just really like burst specs.

-Elemental, I've only ever played enhancement but now that elemental is doing competitive damage I've started playing it. I'm not the biggest fan of ranged dps but I'm having so much fun with ele right now.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Pre-7.1.5
    - Havoc DH without any competition. One of the best specs I've ever played.

- still Havoc DH but only Memeonic spec with Legendary Helm for Cleave/AoE situations (aka M+) - it's completely retarded but just too funny. The new standard raid build (2220311) feels terrible in comparison to the old spec IMO.
    - Prot Warrior with Devastator + Vengeance build. It feels a bit like oldschool rage gen which made me enjoy my Warrior again after a long time. DPS is great as well.

Honorable Mentions
    - Fire Mage (intuitive to learn, RNG isn't frustrating, still challenging to master)
    - Unholy DK (the core design just works really well and fits the theme)
    - Affliction Warlock (not too few, not too much complexity - just about right)
    Last edited by chooi; 2017-01-17 at 03:13 AM.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted
    Boomkin is neato. Simple, not prone to RNG and versatile.