Fed. proposal for 'Heartbeat' Bill to outlaw abortion before women know they are preg

In this video, Janet Porter reports that she's heading to Washington, D.C. to meet with members of Congress who will introduce a federal version of her "heartbeat bill," which she hopes will outlaw abortion before women even know they are pregnant.

This agenda is coming from the men who think women's only purpose is to breed and from some women who can no longer breed or some women who want more babies then one every 9mos.

If women stopped having sex, these same people would just ensure they are raped so women can continue to breed.

If women pump out the babies every 9mos, the wealthy will just call the women with lesser money unfit mothers and take them and raise them themselves.

There is no winning against people like this.

Wake up America, get these people out of power ANYWAY YOU CAN or watch all women become cattle.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-01-15 at 11:29 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    In this video, Janet Porter reports that she's heading to Washington, D.C. to meet with members of Congress who will introduce a federal version of her "heartbeat bill," which she hopes will outlaw abortion before women even know they are pregnant.

This agenda is coming from the men who think women's only purpose is to breed and from some women who can no longer breed or some women who want more babies then one every 9mos.

If women stopped having sex, these same people would just ensure they are raped so women can continue to breed.

If women pump out the babies every 9mos, the wealthy will just call the women with lesser money unfit mothers and take them and raise them themselves.

Wake up America, get these people out of power ANYWAY YOU CAN or watch all women become cattle.
    I just wanted to point out that the head of anti abortion garbage here in Texas is a woman, stop trying to make this a gender thing, it is a crazy sky people thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Ah good ol' America, going back on both healthcare and abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I just wanted to point out that the head of anti abortion garbage here in Texas is a woman, stop trying to make this a gender thing, it is a crazy sky people thing.
    I never said it was being pushed by one gender. I said only one gender will be oppressed by it. Just because some women don't mind being oppressed doesn't mean all women want to be oppressed.

More stupid religious based fake ethic bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never said it was being pushed by one gender. I said only one gender will be oppressed by it. Just because some women don't mind being oppressed doesn't mean all women want to be oppressed.
    Yes you did, it's litterally the first 8 words you typed after then video "This agenda is coming from the men..."

edit...are you implying I am ok with this by that last sentence?

10+ Year Old Account
    A public party platform that causes mass harm to US citizens. A "president" who brags about sexual assault, about fucking his own daughter, gets off pissing on prostitutes, forced to settle out of court after beating and raping his first wife, forced to settle out of court after defrauding thousands, who only won because of foreign interference and mass disfranchisement of US citizens.

This is just where Republicans are at going into 2017.

Good luck, America.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Yes you did, it's litterally the first 8 words you typed after then video "This agenda is coming from the men..."

edit...are you implying I am ok with this by that last sentence?
    Why are you ignoring the REST of the sentence?

"This agenda is coming from the men who think women's only purpose is to breed and from some women who can no longer breed or some women who want more babies then one every 9mos.
    I never said it was ALL men or ONLY men, I said ONE type of men and SOME types of women.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-01-15 at 02:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are you ignoring the REST of the sentence?

I never said it was ALL men or ONLY men, I said ONE type of man and SOME types of women.
    This is pushed by people who believe and magic sky people, not men and some women who can't have kids or want kids more than every 9mos (don't even know what that means).

15+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, one thing the Republican party is fantastic at is naming bills in a way to sway public opinion. Heartbeat bill? Sounds like something you'd be worried to say you're against. In reality, its a bill designed to trap women in a pregnancy they may not even know they have yet. I think the right to choose is important. Although my wife and I would love children, there are people out there who need that choice. If we found out that my wife's life was in danger due to the pregnancy, I want her to know she can make that choice as well. Abortion is legal. It was protected by the supreme court.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Good luck, America.
    Good luck, world. 2003 and 2008 have proven that American fuck ups do not have a minimum safe distance.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

And then you go full retard in your second sentence.

Someone just went full retard mode by saying thats all men think women are good for. You never go full retard in your first sentence!

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-15 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Someone just went full retard mode by saying thats all men think women are good for. You never go full retard in your first sentence!
    Well, if you did not go full retard in the comprehension of my post, you would know I did not go full retard in my post.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-15 at 06:50 PM.

Well, if you did not go full retard in the comprehension of my post, you would know I did not go full retard in my post.
    Yet you did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even a page and this has already turned into trash and getting into men v women thing

closing