10+ Year Old Account

Donald Trump is a Chicken

And here's the picture!

Source: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/cat...rump-the-bird/

A Chinese shopping mall is ringing in the year of the cock with a giant sculpture of a chicken that looks like US president-elect Donald Trump.

China has gone cuckoo for the cartoonish pastiche — complete with orange pompadour — of the billionaire politician in Taiyuan, capital of the northern province of Shanxi.

The scowling statue is one of many roosters popping up around the country as it prepares to celebrate the lunar new year at the end of January.

With its tiny wings parroting Trump’s distinctive hand gestures, replicas of the bird are available on the Chinese shopping site Taobao for as much as 12,000 yuan ($1,700) for a 10-metre version.

Trump has captured the Chinese imagination, and riled its authorities, with his threats to talk turkey about massive tariffs on Chinese exports.

With his crowing tweets on Twitter, including attacks on China’s foreign and economic policy, it is no surprise that the Chinese internet wants to give the strutting American leader the bird.

Earlier in the year, Chinese state media circulated a photo of a rooster with a feathery, golden mane that recalled Trump’s infamous crest.
    The Year of the Cock is nearly here!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great. Let's hope there will be series of great tweets from mister Turnip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see Trump's twitter response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a duck?

Don't sweat the details!!!

*sigh*

I suspect politicians gave us all the bird...

Deleted
    Looks like war is imminent.

And this is how the nuclear war with China began.

The best chicken, making chickens great again. I know how to do chickens, greatest chickens ever. Great!.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you know 'bout the bird
    Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
    C'était mieux demain !

The year of the cuck, how fitting.

Nothing wrong with being a chicken;

Disco Duck was awesome back in the day.

Deleted
    And the OP is a cock.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-01-15 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As amusing as the chicken is, this just seems baity and there's little to discuss other than "look at this chicken statue", so I'm locking this here.