Regret playing DH before Legion release?

As title says, does anyone regret playing them before the release of Legion? I for one do. I thought (like many others) it would be my new main. But I have absolute no interest in playing him anymore. The grinding of gear during the invasion really did it for me.

I played the moment they were available. It's still my main!

Like many others.... no....?

And what grind for gear during the invasion. Most people who had DH's during invasion farmed the shards for pets, the transmog, etc Then either benched until release or got small item upgrades to help the first few hours of the x-pac.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't regret it. It didn't become my new main, but that's not because I burned out on it in the two weeks prior to launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    No regrets, was fun. Didn't turn it in to my main, not a hybrid, so not my main objective. Though, another alt for missing professions, as I had moved an alt by accident, whom had my Enchanting and Alchemy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If you played for a month and couldn't see the short comings of the class it is on you. Havoc is fun for pvp, vengeance is my favorite tank. If you looked at talents and beta testing info before Legion went live it was easy to tell where they would struggle.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried it pre-legion. Didn't enjoy it. Mostly since you were missing most of your talents.

Tried it again in Legion and hit 110. Favourite class now.

2.5 mil burst dps.......420k sustained single.......nah i dont regret it at all.

Deleted
    Why would you regret playing them BEFORE the release? Isn't it good that you found out you don't like the class? Would've been a lot worse if you hadn't played them pre-release and wasted more time playing your DH after the release.

I never regret anything.

DH is my new main for this xpac, possibly for future content as well.
    "Remember when trade conversation had to do with bartering goods and services? Pepperidge Farm remembers..."

I'm still maining it, but I'm very disappointed with how flip-floppy Blizzard has become. First week of raid they shot us with nerfs, ptr comes around for 7.1.5 people complain about the playstyle and instead of listening they just buff the numbers to make it so you have to play that build, its not looking promising moving forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything would have been better if they didn't let me in the beta, and I didn't try out the DH. No doubt.

I played it for a couple hours to get the invasion gear but haven't touched it since. Might level it soon to try it out.

A little, but since I'm not really doing anything with that character. Its really not a big deal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kildor View Post
    But I have absolute no interest in playing him anymore. The grinding of gear during the invasion really did it for me.
    wtf what kind of argument is that? what does Invasion have anything to do with DH? and u can hardly call that grinding .. u did invasions for 1 day and could get all items from there if not by drop u just bought everything missing from the vendor .. such grind much wow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    I don't regret it. It didn't become my new main, but that's not because I burned out on it in the two weeks prior to launch.
    Same here. I never had the intention of making the DH my main. But it's a fun class to play.