15+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb [Angelic Feather macro] Cancel ground-target cursor in macro?

Hey,

I'm currently using this to self-cast angelic feather on myself, but it still leaves the aoe ground target cursor active after I use it (if there's feathers left). Is there away to cancel the cursor in the macro?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@player] Angelic Feather
    /stopcasting
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

/stopspelltarget

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    /stopspelltarget
    Works perfectly, thank you!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Oh i did not even know this could be selfcast like that... thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    Oh i did not even know this could be selfcast like that... thanks!
    Yeah the @Player conditional was added for AOE spells in 7.1 IIRC, really useful for a lot of things, I use macros like this on my DH tank too to insta-drop sigils under myself.

Yeah, I have my feather set to self-cast and an alt-key to place it on the ground the moment I hit the key. I love feather more than ever now. I won't take any other talent that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Yeah the @Player conditional was added for AOE spells in 7.1 IIRC, really useful for a lot of things, I use macros like this on my DH tank too to insta-drop sigils under myself.
    In the same vein, I have one button for self-cast Shadow Crash in solo/WQ situations, and another for regular crashing of mob parties.