Deleted

Pretty insightful video from Asmongold

Give it a watch, it explains the situation very well

<snip>
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-01-16 at 01:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this is gonna be locked. There are 2 big threads, where all this gathered.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I'm sure it is, but sadly these kind of videos are not allowed in this forum.

"It's your boy Asmondgold with another MMO-C shitpost in the form of a monetized YouTube video."

PS cannot be discussed openly on this forum so there's about a zero percent probability of anything productive transpiring in this topic.

Deleted
    Lost interest when he joined those criminal pirates. Also: They stopped winning and only lose lose lose. <snip> did well to fall on their knees and try to save at least the face they got when they negotiated with blizzard. Yet I think their action to rebel when blizzard didn't respond made them lose all respect as a serious party.

Well /shrug.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-01-16 at 01:16 AM.

That guy is pretty cringy and looking at his living space he might need some help.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Lost interest when he joined those criminal pirates.
    Honestly I'd be very surprised to encounter anyone except grannies who hasn't pirated anything in their lifes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Honestly I'd be very surprised to encounter anyone except grannies who hasn't pirated anything in their lifes.
    Yeah but where is the pirate president? Where are these people in the political world? They don't support their interest in our democratic systems and because they don't it's just illegal. And they get milked out by lawyers and companies who hunt them. And they get called out by people who have other interests and get them through in our system.

10+ Year Old Account
    <moderator snipping>
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-01-16 at 01:15 AM.

The whole <snip> movement is pointless no matter how well meaning they try to appear to be. Their next goal should be to move on to something else. They are pirates and always will be pirates until Blizzard decides to do some official version (which they probably never will.) They can make a new IP and make money like they've already demonstrated is the direction they want to go in.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-01-16 at 01:15 AM.

Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate!

Deleted
    Nah, I don't think Asmongold knows what he's talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow private server discussion here.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)