Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubbed from WoW yesterday after not having logged in in a few weeks.

I reactivated my old Wildstar account a couple weeks ago out of curiosity. The game looks like it has come a long way since i last played at launch. I had forgotten how pretty the game was. There were a lot of poeple running around the lowbie zones. Chat was active. The gameplay seems solid. But at the end of the day i just cant bring myself to play it. I think im just bored with the tired old MMO formula.

Still playing minecraft though.

RS3 and might resub to Final Fantasy XIV soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 again and I'm having a blast. Might dip back into ESO too

I picked up Ragnarok 2 and Echo of Soul this week. Giving both games a spin.

Enjoy the look and feel of both games. However, EoS has some interesting mechanics that are intriguing me a little more than Ragnarok 2. I dig that soul collection/purify mechanic and the appraisal aspect of gear so far in EoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started up Blade and Soul again for the 1st year anniversary leveling event (50% more exp) and started a Lyn Blade Dancer for fun.

They also hand you a Alice costume, ponytail wig, and afew other goodies too.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

7+ Year Old Account
    FF14 mainly, I play SWTOR when they release new content.

WoW. Not really huge into other MMOs atm.

Currently playing SWTOR, but I'm really wanting to try out FFXIV and TESO. I've been craving an MMO with MMO content.

wow again atm for the pve, also log into Eve for pvp occasionally.

SWTOR. because Star Wars is awesome and i'm sick of fantasy MMO's.

FFXIV, TSW, Vanilla WoW and a tiny bit of Legion, just raidlogging once a week at this point.

Currently nothing but planning to get the next FF14 expansion.

Deleted
    Nothing, I'm looking for another mmorpg to play. But everything seems meh in comparison to wow, but than again i haven't tried a new one since Gw2 came out.

Legion for the most part. So addicting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Elder Scrolls Online for the most part.

I resubbed to WoW for a month to do the diablo event, runs out next week so I'll be going back to ESO full time.

Deleted
    WoW and ESO, while ESO is my current favorite. WoW is only maximum fun if played in groups. And thats my current problem, as i dont want to play in a guild.

ESO is very solo player friendly.

Still i love Legion. Suramar is fantastic.

Decided to give Neverwinter a bash on PS4. Plays really well with a controller. Like really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Decided to give Neverwinter a bash on PS4. Plays really well with a controller. Like really well.
    Yeah, played it a bit when it launched on consoles and was good. Framerate is pretty hilarious at times, especially in the city, but other than that it's pretty fun on console. Kinda prefer it to PC, though doubt I'll actually bother making the switch (or even playing the PC version much -_-)

10+ Year Old Account
    RuneScape 3 and occasionally GW2 and randomly B&S, BDO and WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    ESO is very solo player friendly.
    Did they change something? Back when it launched it thought it was atrocious towards the later levels - especially after they fucked over my DPS as a tank, to the point where even single trash mobs in the world would whittle down my character faster than I could kill them.