Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just Wow for now, but I've been wanting to go back and resub to FFXIV and SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Please don't play rift, its a p2w shitfest. All other options are better then rift.
    I played Rift for years before. P2W doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I played Rift for years before. P2W doesn't bother me.
    Honestly the store in Rift doesn't bother me. It's just that Trion have just gone full on money>polished or decent content. I mean look at the most recent expansion. B2P and says it all really. If Trion actually released quality, polished and bug free content for Rift then I would be happy. I literally have no reason to log in anymore. Your 70 content is as follows.

PvP which is in a dire state
    3 dungeons with 1 upscale and not even remotely difficult.
    Instanced Rifts as one method of farming your crappy RNG fragments that can roll shit like Wisdom for a Ranger. There are also rep bags but they aren't any better.
    Dailies and crap ones at it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-01-17 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly the store in Rift doesn't bother me. It's that Trion have just gone full on money>polished or decent content. I mean look at the most recent expansion. B2P and says it all really.
    I haven't played the game for close to a year, I think. Haven't touched the new x-pack, natch. To be honest, I am curious as to what the x-pack contains but haven't looked into it really.

Feel my options are pretty slim for non-action combat MMOs that I enjoy somewhat outside of SWTOR, Rift, EQ2 and TSW. TSW runs really, really poorly for some reason and though I played through the main game several adventures the performance issues still tick me off.

I am open to suggestions that fit; mostly PVE content, non-action combat, not a first person shooter.

For reference I have played almost everything. What I can remember that is still relatively current; Neverwinter, Rift, Everquest 1 & 2, Runescape, Albion, Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online, World of Warcraft (very much dislike WoW), The Old Republic, Mortal, Planetside, Wildstar, Guild Wars 1 & 2, Ashreon's Call 1 & 2, Meridian 59, Forsaken World, Black Desert, Tera, Dragon's Prophet, Runes of Magic, Perfect World, Tales of Fantasia, Age of Wushu, The Secret World, Age of Conan, 9th Age, Mount & Blade, Archeage, Aion Allods, Elsword, Lineage 1 & 2, Dungeon Figter, Tree of Saviour, Atlantica, Marvel Heroes 2016, Path of Exile, Firefall, Blade & Soul, DCUO, Lord of the Rings Online, Star Trek Online, Maple Story, Skyforge, Trove, Mabinogi, Vindictus, Raiderz, Ragnarok 1 & 2, Rusty Hearts, Eden Eternal, Dragon's Nest, Global Agenda, The Crew, Jade Dynasty, Riders of Icarus, Elder Scrolls Online, Fallen Earth, Maple Story, Eve Online, Battle of the Immortals, Dungeons & Dragons Online, All Points Bulletin.

I'm about to begin playing FFXIV, looking into options and server/FC to get started with. I haven't given the game a chance since it's original launch.

Right now, Wildstar

On the whole, WoW and Wildstar
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2, Like new weapons they added with the new expansion.
    And runescape 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Black Desert, personally. I can't go back to tab targeting again. The combat just lacks something, after action combat hit the scene. Plus I'm starting to lean more towards sandbox games, because I don't like games dictating where I'm meant to spend my time.

Elder Scrolls Online. It's much better since the last few patches.

15+ Year Old Account
    FFFXIV and trove (kinda counts as an MMO it has RPG like elements) PS4 beta for me atm.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    None at the moment after unsubbing from Wow for good this past November. I might try GW2 again if I get a hankering for another MMO, but just spending time finishing up some single-player games I've been neglecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

ESO for now, just started subbing again.

Deleted
    I would probably play Wildstar more regulary if I had a better graphics card (mine broke, so using an extremely old one to get computer working at all).
    Checked in Legion and had fun for a while, but it got a bit repetitive and with removal of gear in pvp it is next to nothing to progress to. Might check in 7.2 patch if pvp brawl make it to that and to do the class mount quests (but I must return to Suramar? noooooo ).

Other than that I've given up hope on new good mmos, I'm waiting to see if starcitizen will ever be released and will try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I would probably play Wildstar more regulary if I had a better graphics card (mine broke, so using an extremely old one to get computer working at all).
    Checked in Legion and had fun for a while, but it got a bit repetitive and with removal of gear in pvp it is next to nothing to progress to. Might check in 7.2 patch if pvp brawl make it to that and to do the class mount quests (but I must return to Suramar? noooooo ).

Other than that I've given up hope on new good mmos, I'm waiting to see if starcitizen will ever be released and will try it.
    Did they make Wildstar easier to catch up on? It looks cool, but it sounded like it was super hard to get caught up on content with the low population, rep grinding, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just WoW right now. I periodically want to dive back into SWTOR just to play through more of the story, but patching always seems to take forever so I lose interest before even getting logged back in.

Wow and Eso in a fluid mixture.

Dropped WoW for FFXIV and its job system kind of killed my love for a lot of '1 character 1 class mmos' so its been my main mmo for a good while now.

10+ Year Old Account
    GW2.

Thats pretty much it nowadays.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Let's see..over the past two weeks?

Tree of Savior
    Ragnarok Online
    Final Fantasy 14
    Dragomon Hunter Online

I've played ToS the most recently though I'm going to catch up in FF14 soon.

Yes, I like asian mmos

I almost want to resub to WoW just to grind out some artifact skins for my warlock
    Last edited by Milotic; 2017-01-20 at 12:06 PM.

There is any new good mmo comming this year or next? I unsubbed from wow last month and SWTOR just got boring with no new content. I'm a final fantasy fan at heart but i just couldn't stand the spells effects. Too much sparkling and effects going on leave me with a headache.

Didn't tried the new GW2 expansion but people keeps saying that mesmer got nerfed too hard and thats the only class i enjoy.

Don't like TESO or TSW.