Resto Druid Legendary Choices (Raid vs Mythic +)

Okay so I now have had the luck of obtaining the legendary trinket, boots, bracers, and tearstone (ring). My main question is when considering mythic plus (and considering tearstone a given equip) do you think bracers or trinket are better suited? I know the extra long CW with bracers is amazing and I'm hesitant to give it up?

Additionally, when considering pushing NH progression content, to me the optimal setup seems to be the ring and trinket, however I can envision fights with predictable, large, raid-wide damage (ie mythic il'gynoth) that it would be better to use the boots for stronger traqs.

I'd be interested in hearing what other people think of this and whether I am off base.

Wrists are king in M+, i'd couple that with tearstone.

About progress i will just adapt to what we need as a guild group. I've the legendary and gear (well it's my m+ set anyway) to perform the role of dedicated tank healer in case of dire needs or if NH comes with a fight similar to Dragons; as well as the usual role of raid healer with tearstone.

Why would you use the ring in M+? WG is hardly a cast-on-cd there, and the proc isn't that amazing in dungeons. I'd use the trinket and bracers.

Deleted
    Bracers should be a given equip.
    As fellenangel-succ said, I too would go with bracers and trinket for M+.

And for Raids, I'd probably use tearstone and trinket, but swap one of them out for boots on fights like Ursoc and Guarm.
    Last edited by mmocd4900d5f28; 2017-01-16 at 10:59 AM.

M+: Running cenarion ward with bracers is extremely good, u wont have to worry about the tank anymore and u can focus on everything else.
    The proc of tearstone seems kinda obsolete, cos with enough haste (and never having mana probs aside) u can easily cast double rejuv on everyone, tearstone proc would be a waste.
    tltr: bracer and trinket

For M+, bracers and Trinket as most have said. However, I feel that the belt deserves a mention. Tripled effect on lifebloom is quite substantial.