Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Blizzard honestly believes they "buffed" us

Adding 7-8% to our specs is going to equal out to around 30k to 40k dps added to what we currently are doing. We are 100k+ behind the top tier of dps. We will still be 60k + behind after these so called "buffs". I feel as if this is just to shut us up kinda like ornyx's "let's talk" thread a while back. Our position in the grand scale of things will hardly change at all. GG
    Last edited by sololux; 2017-01-16 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    Top specs are getting nerfed (Read: Shadow Priest).
    Whining about buffs are just stupid. Quite sure Hunters will STILL be in a good spot.

I'm happy for my 9% buff on Lightning Bolt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Top specs are getting nerfed (Read: Shadow Priest).
    Whining about buffs are just stupid. Quite sure Hunters will STILL be in a good spot.

I'm happy for my 9% buff on Lightning Bolt.
    Still be in a good spot would mean we are in one now, which is false.
    I already rerolled to my Elemental shaman as its just so much better at the moment.

8% increase in damage is nothing when the class doesn't work at the fundamentals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im happy for any increase , however I would much more appreciate them fixing the pet issues with not attacking and other issues as its really anoying when ur in a raid and one of your pet's is just sitting nxt to ur, picking its noise. please fix the pet issues.. geshhh

Its more likely they will do this buff, then rexamine the numbers after the patch to see its impact.

That is what they said themselves. They wanted a buff to roll out before NH to see how the numbers are gonna be and adjust even further if needed.
    They announced on twitter aswell they are discussing the playstyle of MM and how it is gonna change, but that is probably not gonna happen any time soon. Probably first around the release of Tomb of Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    Adding 7-8% to our specs is going to equal out to around 30k to 40k dps added to what we currently are doing. We are 100k+ behind the top tier of dps. We will still be 60k + behind after these so called "buffs". I feel as if this is just to shut us up kinda like ornyx's "let's talk" thread a while back. Our position in the grand scale of things will hardly change at all. GG
    The numbers we are seeing now are not representative of the numbers we will be seeing next week. Its not only about the tier sets and trinkets but also about the encounters.
    You are right we will likely still be very bad, but I understand blizzard doesnt want to make major changes before seeing us perform in NH.

bottom classes bffed, top clases nerfers. NH will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I already rerolled to my Elemental shaman as its just so much better at the moment.
    then the world of warcraft has come full circle when a hunter has to roll elemental shaman after what happened in HFC.

@OP, not sure if you have seen the class tuning hotfixes that are on the front page of MMO, those arent live yet, so calm your tits

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    then the world of warcraft has come full circle when a hunter has to roll elemental shaman after what happened in HFC.
    Elemental shammy has been my alt for 3 expensions now its always been good fun but now finally they have some decent damage to back it up .

Hunters are just so shit right now that I rerolled, never thought that would happen to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by samao View Post
    8% increase in damage is nothing when the class doesn't work at the fundamentals.
    When ever I read this comment, it really means that it has either changed from the way it was and I want that back or I do not like how it is because it has slow cycles. From the looks of it Marks is now a ranged Arms Warrior, pool resources for the burst cycle and then manage them until next dump cycle, oh no you may have an open GCD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post
    That is what they said themselves. They wanted a buff to roll out before NH to see how the numbers are gonna be and adjust even further if needed.
    They announced on twitter aswell they are discussing the playstyle of MM and how it is gonna change, but that is probably not gonna happen any time soon. Probably first around the release of Tomb of Sargeras.

can you link that twitter comment?

A 8% buff is HUGE, you don't know what you're talking about. The issue with MM is that they changed how abilities function and made the class overall unplayable. If they didn't like Sidewinders being the best build, they could have just reverted MM to how it was at Warlords of Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just made me rofl all over the place lol. Replacing one crap class for an even crappier class-spec, I'm not even sure what the point of that is. I can say that you will be rerolling pretty soon again my friend. Shamans especially Elemental have never really been in a good spot, and if they were, it never took that long for them to end up crap again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    This just made me rofl all over the place lol. Replacing one crap class for an even crappier class-spec, I'm not even sure what the point of that is. I can say that you will be rerolling pretty soon again my friend. Shamans especially Elemental have never really been in a good spot, and if they were, it never took that long for them to end up crap again.
    Still better then ALL 3 hunter specs at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    Other classes were changed as well though, keep that in mind. We're not going to be at the top, but we're sure as hell not going to be at the bottom. That's completely fine with me

Its important to be the first to scream the sky is falling so if he / she waits someone else might be first.

ATM, but come tomorrow, things should be a bit different