Why have we not petitioned this yet?

Make kingsbane have 100% chance to proc bag of tricks.
    Reliable aoe on decent cd and more consistent opener with out making us OP

Quote Originally Posted by sinso View Post
    Because "we" are not twelve years old, and making petitions serves no purpose what so ever and is not how adults get things done.

That being said, having a way of forcing poison bomb would be nice, though I disagree that it should be tied to kingsbane.

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinso View Post
    On what do you base this assumption? Having an additional, guaranteed proc per minute on this spell would be insane, especially if you time it for AoE heavy situations. Poison bomb's insane damage is justified by its randomness.

Besides that, barring any number considerations I'd rather have it on DfA (tweak cd or 50% proc rate or whatever). That would finally give us a reason to spec out of Venom Rush and would be a nice tradeoff, at least for M+.
    Last edited by mmoc9266682dcc; 2017-01-16 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    I like that idea, i could life with a minor proc chance nerf to bring ST in line.
    A little controlable AoE burst would be awesome! Increase the yard by 2 and wer fine!
    Not overpowered...
    DH AoE burst wouldve been still higher

Honestly, Poison Bomb should've been our weapon ability, and Kingsbane a talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotsu View Post
    Honestly, Poison Bomb should've been our weapon ability, and Kingsbane a talent.
    This pls blizzard

I am 12 years old and I approve!

yay!

ITT it would be too op!

COUGH DEMON HUNTER COUGH

Quote Originally Posted by Sotsu View Post
    Yep, Poison Bomb should be forceable. Something like "Cold Blood" would work too, a button that you press to guarantee Poison Bomb from the next Envenom.
    Ive had very big pulls in m+ where the stars aligned and it proccs perfectly right after a DK grip. Even when stars align it still cannot compete AoE wise with Warriors Hunters DH Rets, you name it.

When it doesnt procc our aoe is god awful, when it proccs our aoe is just ok, but nothing top tier worthy.

I wonder how Warriors would feel if Odyn's Fury / Warbreaker would randomly procc from Bloodthirst or Mortal Strike. Those !abilities! are fairly similar to Poison Bomb
    Last edited by Essem; 2017-01-17 at 11:27 PM.