[Prot] How much fun is this spec?

I've been raiding as a holy paladin for the last couple of months, and I just recently started doing Mythic+'s as a tank these past few weeks.

I can honestly say, Prot Paladin is in a great place right now, and it's a super fun spec to play! You always have something to do, the abilities you can use to help the group (SAC, BOP, LOH) are all so strong that it makes the benefit to the group so much better then some other tanks, it's great!

Most of these forums as negative, and I just wanted to say prot paladin has been a eye-opener for me and it's brought back tanking in a fun way!

Shut the fuck up these are negative forums

Prot has a good kit for mythic plus. Slows and steed to drop necrotic stacks. Hand of salvation, bubble taunt, and good aoe agro for skittish. Plenty of cooldowns for raging and bolstering. Plus we have several interrupts and pretty good aoe damage. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it's working out.

Quote Originally Posted by Monzsterr View Post
    Prot has a good kit for mythic plus. Slows and steed to drop necrotic stacks. Hand of salvation, bubble taunt, and good aoe agro for skittish. Plenty of cooldowns for raging and bolstering. Plus we have several interrupts and pretty good aoe damage. Overall I'm pretty happy with how it's working out.
    Hand of Salvation??

-

IMO its one of the most fun tanks to play on atm.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Prot pala is defo the most fun tank spec out there atm.
    It becomes even more fun the moment you learn how to use Seraphim right
    - Give the sword to Verral, he's got russian damage dealer prio.
    © Twentytwo

I have a lot of fun playing Prot pally. My main is Ret but I enjoy tanking the odd time.

Deleted
    big part of the reason i play holy paladin right now is that i can change to prot any time i want to

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verral View Post
    Prot pala is defo the most fun tank spec out there atm.
    It becomes even more fun the moment you learn how to use Seraphim right
    Pop 2 stack Seraphim, wings, pot, drums and go to town on massive packs. Watch the DPS QQ.