10+ Year Old Account

[HELP] GTX 1060 + 750 TI in one computer

Hello I recently bought
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIABFS4DR1899

I have an extra 750 ti since i got this new computer. Could i just put the 750ti in with the gtx 1060? I just want to make sure.

Relevant Specs:

PSU: 500W
    chipset: AMD 760G

Any info helps! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

You could, but it's just gonna sit there and not do anything. You can't SLI dissimilar cards like that, only identical cards. I guess you could set up the 750ti to be a PhysX card, but that has no real tangible benefits either. I would just sell the 750ti for whatever you can get for it, which won't be much.

I'm sure you could still find someone willing to pay $80 bucks for it

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I'm sure you could still find someone willing to pay $80 bucks for it
    Doubtful when you can get a 1050 for only $20-30 more. Personally, I think even $50 for a 750ti is too much at this point in time. It was a great budget card when it came out, it's just not worth it anymore though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys thank you so much for the advice! I was just seeing if i could find a practical use for it. My boss at work was running two dissimilar cards at work and i was curious if i could do something along the lines of that. The GTX 1050 basically made the resell value of the card next to nothing so i guess i'll keep it in one of my lower end running rigs! Thanks again fam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..