Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I gotta admit I really don't give a shit about not being able to fly. It's really not an issue at all imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    just keep flying to the old zones, mounted combat could be fun, but not all the time, make it zone based where combat mounts could be mounted in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Teevo View Post
    This. I only need this. Flying has made the world too small
    Let me get this straight. Flying makes the world smaller and people claim it breaks immersion. Yet people are satisfied with a whistle that takes you from Point A to Point B (basically teleporting) and believe it doesn't make the world any smaller or breaks immersion?

no poll?

i would actually love more permanent mounted combat, so much faster to get shit done.

i've got the paladin class hall mounted combat perk and it's fucking fabulous, never get dismounted and can do WQ's quickly and easily, levelling like it would be awesome and much preferred over levelling with flight instead.

flight points work fine, mounted combat for questing is awesome and i'd love to see more added.

admittedly flight for gathering is likely preferable, but if you can run through packs of mobs without getting dismounted, grab your node without dismounting and run off before the mobs catch up, there wouldn't be that much difference and you get to actually enjoy the game from the ground.

both mounted combat and flight would be great, but without flight, mounted combat should be available for all. (there is the harnesses that stop you getting knocked off, but i dont think many people use them)
    <insert witty signature here>