Deleted

Dropping haste as unholy with sephuz's ?

I have tanking bellendgendaries plus sephuz's ring and speed boots equiped.

I have more haste than god for 10 seconds rather often

Why do i need haste around 21% ?

I think simc under values sephuz's alot right now.

So im playing with mastery/crit at the moment and a 926k cs says hello.

Anyone have any quick thoughts? Am i a total moron and missing something obvious?
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-01-16 at 11:22 PM.

Deleted
    you don't NEED 21% haste, that's the cap, going over 22% is bad, it loses value fast past that point. you can go under 21% IF the rotation feels fluid to YOU. i'm fine with 19%.

if you're going for a CS build then you need about 13-20% crit (never under 13%), 17-21% haste and 70+% mastery.

I roll with sephuz as well, it feels fine, even on pure st bosses, but it's not that good. the rune ring/belt/prydaz are much better.

Deleted
    There is no reason at all to get exactly 21% haste it´s just a rough estimate that was a "good" number when balancing out the total amount of stats for an EN mythic geared DK. It´s the same with the so called crit "caps", it is not a real cap but rather a number that kinda makes sense to have for an average raiding ilvl.

DKs have the luxury of not having to hardfocus on a single stat(like warriors), instead they want a decent amount of mastery and want to just kinda balance out the rest of the stats.
    Dropping some haste with sephuz is totally fine, since having an additional haste procc will naturally drop the value of more haste on your gear.
    Last edited by mmoc6ca09c3993; 2017-01-17 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    Sephuzs proc seems really good to me. Its internal cd is 30 seconds i think.

I do need a better way of tracking it.

I tried dropping haste down to almost 10% but results did not seem great.

- - - Updated - - -

Nh test raid tomorrow might be interesting.