Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I did some testing and have it working. Adding other things to the profile and will update soon
    Brilliant! Thanks!

MAJOR UPDATE 2/11/17

General

- You can now toggle the profile to display while in combat
    - Cooldowns for all three specs have been condensed and now add or remove icons dynamically
    - Passive Talent icons have been removed
    - All important cooldowns will flash blue when completed

Beast Mastery

- Secondary conditions for the legendary Qa'pla, Eredun War Order have been added
    - A Murder of Crows now tracks the debuff time on your current target if active

Marksmanship

- Explosive Shot range tracker has been adjusted to use mastery in its calculation

Survival

- Added Lacerate debuff tracker
    - Spitting Cobra cooldown is now tracked when taken as a talent

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

@Sauna

[B]MAJOR UPDATE 2/11/17

Beast Mastery

- Secondary conditions for the legendary Qa'pla, Eredun War Order have been added

@Sauna
    It's alive.. IT'S ALIVE!! muahahaha!!

Thank you, works great!

is there a string to import for BM, SV and Marks?

For Survival, how come you added a Lacerate tracker instead of something to show Mongoose Stacks / Remaining time on Mongoose Fury. I would think those timers are drastically more important to make sure you hit 6 stacks every time.

At least that would be my request
    Last edited by blackmartin; 2017-02-14 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartin View Post
    For Survival, how come you added a Lacerate tracker instead of something to show Mongoose Stacks / Remaining time on Mongoose Fury. I would think those timers are drastically more important to make sure you hit 6 stacks every time.

At least that would be my request
    Didn't occur to me. I can add those easily. Stay tuned

all profiles are in the single import
    So that very lengthy string that is posted at the bottom of the hunter will import the look and style of what you have shown in your hunter video?

thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Aelgar View Post
    So that very lengthy string that is posted at the bottom of the hunter will import the look and style of what you have shown in your hunter video?

thanks for the help!
    Yes it contains all the settings from the video updated to the most recent version

Deleted
    Yes it contains all the settings from the video updated to the most recent version
    great little setup there... now that 2pc has been fixed and i have mantle of command, i cant see anywhere it tracks how many stacks of Dire frenzy you have.

the effect is actually "Frenzy Effect" can you enlighten us as to whether or not this is tracked, this stacks 3 times and isn't good to over stack by a whole lot and its isn't good to drop the stacks if you can, you basically want to keep it rolling at 3
    Last edited by mmocf86d40ec97; 2017-02-15 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiltedjock View Post
    great little setup there... now that 2pc has been fixed and i have mantle of command, i cant see anywhere it tracks how many stacks of Dire frenzy you have.

the effect is actually "Frenzy Effect" can you enlighten us as to whether or not this is tracked, this stacks 3 times and isn't good to over stack by a whole lot and its isn't good to drop the stacks if you can, you basically want to keep it rolling at 3
    Currently this profile doesn't track those stacks. I'll look into it soon to update

Deleted
    Currently this profile doesn't track those stacks. I'll look into it soon to update
    Rockstar!!!

Didn't occur to me. I can add those easily. Stay tuned
    Just curious if we might see this soon?

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartin View Post
    Just curious if we might see this soon?
    I'll try and get it out this weekend. I've been busy with work/school and ordinary life

Any news on the stacks mentioned in the last posts ?

Also would it be possible to add the BM artifact ability to the profile ? doesn't have to be in rotation but as a CD button or so, just to see quickly when its up without taking eyes off the profile now I have to look for it on my bars to see I'm not missing out on its timer or make a separate aura which seems a bit meh, seeing how other specs and classes got their artifact weapon added into TMW either in the rotation or as a button on the side to see when its up/down.

Thx a lot

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Any news on the stacks mentioned in the last posts ?

Also would it be possible to add the BM artifact ability to the profile ? doesn't have to be in rotation but as a CD button or so, just to see quickly when its up without taking eyes off the profile now I have to look for it on my bars to see I'm not missing out on its timer or make a separate aura which seems a bit meh, seeing how other specs and classes got their artifact weapon added into TMW either in the rotation or as a button on the side to see when its up/down.

Thx a lot
    I keep meaning to do it but I get sidetracked. I'll get on it tonight and post it right in the morning. As for the Artifact CD. I'll toggle it on in the rotation, maybe add a CD tracker.

Cheers, much appreciated

I keep meaning to do it but I get sidetracked. I'll get on it tonight and post it right in the morning. As for the Artifact CD. I'll toggle it on in the rotation, maybe add a CD tracker.
    Toggle on the rotation is bad idea Imo. Because sometimes you have for example DB to come off CD in 3 sec, so you want to wait for it and then cast TD.
    I enable it myself and I found it quite disrupting because is stays on top of it until you cast TD and cover DB, KC etc.

UPDATE 3/17/17

Beast Mastery

- Dire Frenzy stacks are now tracked
    - Titan's Thunder cooldown tracker has been added
    - Aspect of the Wild has been moved to the bottom bar
    - An icon will appear when your pet is dead or not active

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lokica View Post
    Toggle on the rotation is bad idea Imo. Because sometimes you have for example DB to come off CD in 3 sec, so you want to wait for it and then cast TD.
    I enable it myself and I found it quite disrupting because is stays on top of it until you cast TD and cover DB, KC etc.
    I agree. That was one of the reasons I left it disabled. It is still disabled right now but the option is there for players to have it in the rotation should they decide to use it, but there is now a cooldown tracker available.

Thanks for the swift addition of a TD cooldown tracker will try the update tonight, love these profiles on all classes I play