Nighthold Boss Question (Single Target/2 Target/3+ Target)

Greetings everyone!

So I have not had a chance quiet yet to take a look at the Nighthold bosses personally. I was wondering if anyone knew what bosses would be considered a Single Target/2+ Target/3+ Target fights? Just so I know what talents to use on what bosses as Destro.

Thanks!

I'll list them in terms of the kinds of damage you'll need, in some cases you'll have constant AoE/cleave, some cases an alternation between ST and AoE/cleave.

Skorp: ST + mass AoE
    Anomaly: ST + cleave (2) + mass AoE
    Trilliax: ST
    Aluriel: ST + mass AoE
    Krosus: ST + mass AoE
    Tichondrius: ST + mass AoE
    High Botanist Tel'arn: ST + cleave (2, then 3)
    Star Augur Etraeus: Pure ST, 2 target (spread) in last phase.
    Elisande: Mostly ST, 2 or 3 target (spread/cleave) sometimes.
    Gul'dan: Mostly ST, with some 2/3 target spread/cleave.

For Destro you can pretty much get away with Havoc on most fights. Really good ST will matter more on Etraeus, Krosus, and possibly Trilliax.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    I'll list them in terms of the kinds of damage you'll need, in some cases you'll have constant AoE/cleave, some cases an alternation between ST and AoE/cleave.

Skorp: ST + mass AoE
    Anomaly: ST + cleave (2) + mass AoE
    Trilliax: ST
    Aluriel: ST + mass AoE
    Krosus: ST + mass AoE
    Tichondrius: ST + mass AoE
    High Botanist Tel'arn: ST + cleave (2, then 3)
    Star Augur Etraeus: Pure ST, 2 target (spread) in last phase.
    Elisande: Mostly ST, 2 or 3 target (spread/cleave) sometimes.
    Gul'dan: Mostly ST, with some 2/3 target spread/cleave.

For Destro you can pretty much get away with Havoc on most fights. Really good ST will matter more on Etraeus, Krosus, and possibly Trilliax.
    Thank you kindly! So Channel Demonfire for Etraeus, Krosus, and possibly Trilliax then? WHavoc (possible Fire and Brimstone) for Skorp, Anomaly, Aluriel, Tichondrius, High Botanist Tel'arn, Elisande and Gul'dan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinlock View Post
    Thank you kindly! So Channel Demonfire for Etraeus, Krosus, and possibly Trilliax then? WHavoc (possible Fire and Brimstone) for Skorp, Anomaly, Aluriel, Tichondrius, High Botanist Tel'arn, Elisande and Gul'dan?
    Assuming Demonfire is best for ST, then yeah. I would even say you can take CD + Fire and Brimstone for Tichondrius and Aluriel, because they regularly spawn packs of 4+ adds which all need to die ASAP, but you still have decent ST for the downtime between add phases.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Assuming Demonfire is best for ST, then yeah. I would even say you can take CD + Fire and Brimstone for Tichondrius and Aluriel, because they regularly spawn packs of 4+ adds which all need to die ASAP, but you still have decent ST for the downtime between add phases.
    Good advice!