Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarox View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/

hahaha never thought I would see this But never say never Shaman Dev Rox.
    You should re-input half of those settings by the way. You have "all bosses! selected?! Shaman are middle of the pack at the moment, a loss of about 50-60k DPS from the top, not that huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    I was never using SA, how can my dps, drop so much and every one elses go up so much in my raid. U can't blame this all on SA trinket because not all of us were using it. I picked the best talents and worked out the system, yet some how dps is far behind and lower now. Can't blame all of us.
    Well, I can't explain you. The trinket is not the sole source of damage loss, there have been definitive nerfs, but a lot of people are compounding the nerfs with inability to adapt to new spec/skill priority list and still using SA because they are not aware of how bad it is. My raid group I dropped maybe 1-2 positions consistently, worst on some shorter fights but not enough I feel my role or raid spot is in jeopardy.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Enchancement shaman is ownage in 7.1.5. I tried it in PVP and PVE. both awesome.

Deleted
    Playing against kids in a BG or with normal mode heroes pugging raids doesn't really show enha's actual state...

15+ Year Old Account
    it always could be better i suppose but its for sure not bad atm

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    it always could be better i suppose but its for sure not bad atm
    Only feral is worse...

How is that "not bad"?
    If you look at overall and compare only melees, most are pretty close. Then follow the bad off specs of melees (outlaw instead of assa, arms inszead of fury) and second worst is enhance.
    Only feral is worse but they are already close on single target and get a 8% buff.

Fury, Assa, DH, Ret are better on ST and many other melees are much better on AOE or cleave. Thats why we are behind overall. Because the other specs with bad AOE have stronger single target.

And yet tuesday they buff feral by 8% although it is alrady close to enhance on single target:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#boss=1867
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-01-23 at 04:41 PM.