10/10 H 880 Frost/Blood LF Mythic guild

7/7 H, 3/3 H 880 Frost/Blood DK with a complex schedule looking for a new MYTHIC RAIDING home. Current guild is slowly dying and was far too casual for my growing needs to down content. GREAT group of people, but just a different mindset.

I do research on my class, fights, and classes I have alts for. I accept criticism and feedback on my game play, and try my best to get better at the game every time I log in. Constantly running M+ when able, and just farming the map for AP. I am still a bit behind on my weapons since this is the 3rd main I have had since release. Currently have 35 Traits in Blood, 36 in Frost, and 31 in Unholy. (Switched specs, and classes repeatedly to keep the group raiding)

I am currently parsing in the 70-85% of my ilvl, and ~50-60% overall in whatever gear I can get my hands on. It is not ideal for either spec, but it's what I could get hold of. I can provide these logs to interested parties.

I am not looking to join a guild that is "Rebuilding". I would much prefer a strong core that is expanding, and has a solid base. An active roster on off nights for alt raids, Mythic +, and whatever else is a big bonus. I am not expecting a core spot with my attendance issues. I AM expecting a group of people who understand my situation, and will do their best to work with me! I have been in multiple top200 guilds since Classic, and have been a part of the leadership in some capacity in most of them.

I'll get to my schedule! Since it's the only deciding factor on my attendance! I rotate between Days and Nights at my job, and it will not change in the near future. I know my schedule for the whole year, so can give ample notice of days I will or will NOT be able to attend.
    I am expecting questions on my schedule and am happy to go over it with any potential guilds interested.

Days 04:00 - 19:30 Nights 16:00 - 07:30
    Pacific Standard Time

Mon - Day | Off | Night | Off
    Tue - Day | Off | Off | Night
    Wed - Day | Off | Off | Night
    Thur - Day | Off | Off | Night
    Fri - Off | Night | Day | Off
    Sat - Off | Night | Day | Off
    Sun - Off | Night | Day | Off

Days I am available from 19:30 to ~23:00
    Nights I am available from 07:30 to ~ 16:00

As you can see it's a strange one!

Lets take a look at my career! Cleared implies the Highest difficulty factor.

CLASSIC
    MC - Cleared
    BWL - Cleared
    Onyxia - Cleared
    AQ 20 - Cleared
    AQ 40 - Cleared
    Naxx 40 - Killed 2 or 3 bosses, but can't remember which. Boy did I want the set for my warrior

Burning Crusade
    Karazhan - Cleared
    Magtheridon - Cleared
    Gruul - Cleared
    SSC - Cleared
    TK - Cleared
    Hyjal - Uncertain of my progression. Think we cleared it but cant remember
    BT - Cleared
    ZA - Cleared
    SWP - Did not kill Kil'jaeden, M'uru or Twins while current.

Wrath of the Lich King
    Naxx - Cleared
    Obsidian Sanctum - Cleared
    EoE - Cleared
    Ulduar - Cleared
    Onyxia - Cleared
    TotC - Cleared
    ICC - Cleared
    Ruby - Don't think I did this when it was current... But might have

Cataclysm
    BWD - Normal
    BoT - Nope
    4 Winds - Nope
    Firelands - Cleared
    DS - Nope

Mists of Pandaria
    MSV - Normal
    HoF - Normal
    ToES - Nope
    ToT - Nope
    SOO - Nope

Warlords of Draenor
    HM - 7/7 H
    BRF - Nope
    HFC - 13/13 H

Legion
    EN - 7/7 H
    ToV - 3/3 H
    NH - 7/10 N

As you might of guessed, I got my current job just after MoP released. The schedule took a very long time to adjust too. As for WoD.... I attempted a few guilds but couldn't maintain the attendance they wanted, and was ultimately replaced. This caused me to take a "break" from the game and just dink around, not really accomplishing anything. I played many other games, but couldn't stay away from WOW! Found My current guild toward the end of WoD, and we cleared Heroic Archi days before Legion!

If your still reading this, and are considering having me apply I thank you for your time! I know that I would be a great addition, and can't wait to speak with you! Feel free to respond here and ill get my btag too ya!
    Last edited by Tyrantz; 2017-01-18 at 07:34 AM.

[H]Ashes of Eternity 4/7M Tues-Thurs 7-10pm PST Tichondrius

<Ashes of Eternity> [H] Tichondrius TUESDAY and THURSDAY Mythic raid schedule from 7-10pm PST. We are 4/7M and 2/3H. We are a relaxed group of hardcore raiders that used to raid 3-4 days a week in Top 50 World competitive guilds. We have toned it down, but remain competitive with a 2 day raid schedule.

We want to build on our roster and form a second raid group for Wednesday and Thursday, but need 3 healers, 2 melee DPS and 2 ranged DPS to do so.

We still put normal/heroic raids together for alts, rerolls, off specs and prospects on Wed from 7-10pm PST, so gear is not an issue. Our members run M+ and Nightbane daily. We use Discord to communicate.

GreyBush#1165

Mythic: TUESDAY & THURSDAY 7-10pm PST
    Normal&Heroic Farm: WEDNESDAY 7-10pm PST
    (<Trial members must attend. This run is for AoE members only. BYOB >)

Thanks for the interest GreyBush, I'll get your btag added and start some discussion.

Bumpity Bump

- - - Updated - - -

HOW AWESOME IS NIGHTHOLD!!! It's a bit blue everywhere, but friggin cool to look at anyways!
    Still looking for guild!

My guild raids tuesday, thursday, and monday 8pm-11pm est. You can add my battletag : Alec#1780 and we can discuss a full time raid spot for you even as soon as this thursday.